Feeler: Black 03 Cobra - 2.9 Whipple, CCW's, SRA with 13k miles

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
After pricing out a 2014 Gt and looking at a few used cars I am pulling it off the market. I can see myself being 50k deep in a 2014 after mods/wheels etc and the quality on the used stuff I looked at isn't up to my standard.... Neither make sense.

She is getting put back on casters covered for the season. Input from others with knee issues give me hope, I am gonna shoot for leaving the 6 speed in it.

Worst case scenario it will get a 4r70 and E85 this winter.

Thanks for the interest and kind words.

Last edited:

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
wow, wish I had seen this before I sunk more money in my cobra....excellent deal...don't blame you for keeping it.

97StangSVT

Established Member
After pricing out a 2014 Gt and looking at a few used cars I am pulling it off the market. I can see myself being 50k deep in a 2014 after mods/wheels etc and the quality on the used stuff I looked at isn't up to my standard.... Neither make sense.

She is getting put back on casters covered for the season. Input from others with knee issues give me hope, I am gonna shoot for leaving the 6 speed in it.

Worst case scenario it will get a 4r70 and E85 this winter.

Thanks for the interest and kind words.

Glad to hear you are keeping it, beautiful car! I completely tore my right ACL, sprained my MCL, and ruptured my meniscus in June 2010. IMO go see a few surgeons and find out what their specialty is to fix it (cadaver, hamstring, patellar tendon). I ended up going with a cadaver for a few reasons. I am not losing any other parts to fix it. Go to "prehab" before the surgery to get the muscles around the knee strong so recovery time is less after surgery. I talked to some of the people in rehab after surgery and they wished they would have done the cadaver. Best of luck man! :beer:

PM me if you have any questions.

Joe

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
guess his $30,000 offer he told me about fell through...

Nope, I went and looked at a used Z06 Friday night. It was a really nice build but it wasn't clean enough for my tastes. If I sold I had no intentions in taking a step backwards.

In case you think I am bull shitting.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/3772570857.html

I sent the interested party an email about pulling the car off the market Saturday morning. Wanna see it?

Good luck finding a tastefully modified mint 13000 mile car for $25k.

Last edited:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
guess his $30,000 offer he told me about fell through...

Ps. I got the Badf150buddy!
8uga9u2e.jpg

The whole deal worked out better for my brother, he scored my 17" CCW's for his minty 92 coupe.
null_zpsbf5cc786.jpg

null_zpsf834a645.jpg

Last edited:

U8DUSTT

Established Member
Is your car still available? Im a serious buyer please give me a text at (925)579-4498

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
man i had zero acl left after i tore mine, i couldn't handle not driving my car... 2 months later i was driving it to rehab! just keep it

I just wanted to thank you again for the advice.

I ended up keeping my 03 Cobra and bought a built 96 mystic as a nice weather DD. Built 4.6, Hellion 76mm, E85, Viper spec T56...

1 month into PT and I drove it today without any issues.... Felt really good.

null_zps55b70071.jpg

IMG_2458_zps343ca980.jpg

Last edited:

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
Bump

Looking at buying a second home and could use the money for shop stuff and a nice fence.

The CCW's are gone and the car has the satin wheels on it now. 13850 miles on the odometer now.

$27500

Users who are viewing this thread