Feeler Black 03 Cobra ROLLER clean title, clean car with 42K. IRS bushings fresh rear

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
Post sale edit :

SOLD for $8500! Want to update some things. Found out the car had 33K on it after we gave it power, I wasn't clear enough that the car had FTBR & drop suspension IRS bushings. The bad was that we found out that an accident was reported 6 months after I bought the car in 2011 from 2006. IDK WTF happened there, but it was not a major accident and I was correct that I hadn't remembered such a thing because it wasn't yet reported.

So it was a smooth transaction with the exception of both of us being anal. We both made sure to be clear with eachother. It was hard seeing it go.

===================================

OP

Car comes with the motor that needs a complete rebuilt that has bassani mids attached as well as a McLeod RXT with very low miles. 10.5" rear replicas with Nitto 555Rs and Nitto Extremes in the front. No trans or blower or intake\fuel. Car also has cross drilled and slotted rotors, a fresh intercooler pump.

Longblock is in a crate outside the car. Semi assembled\unassembled. There are a lot of the "little things" on the motor that add up really quick to help out with the rebuilt, but more or less the longblock is shot. If I had the time or patience I'd sell the clutch and headers too, but I just gotta get this outa here.

I really wanted to hold onto this car but I've had 2 kids since the motor let go and ever since a "friend" molested my car I haven't felt the same about it. I'll never know if the motor was lost because of him, but either way I just don't want to deal with it anymore. It's taking up a garage space.

The only difference between the car in the picture below and now is one scratch on the front driver's side that I'm going to have repaired and the windshield wiper shroud is cracked. Otherwise car is clean. Will get roller pics if I get some interest that seems reasonable.

I'm told only a few pieces from the long block are salvageable. Harness\wiring included.

I will include the blown motor, driveshaft headers and CAI for that price. That motor has the RXT attached to it.

THIS CAR STILL SMELLS NEW

Note : I am not 100% sure on mileage. Anywhere between 37-47K, its been a long time. I will ask the last shop that repaired it if they have the mileage and follow up. Either way I don't think it should matter too much given the price.

I have 45K feedback on eBay so I'm not here to jerk people around and what not. I just want to move on =|

Edit : I'm getting offers for $8K with the scratch remaining but again, cash talks. What I do know at this point is I will not accept an offer below $7500 with the car picked up even with the scratch. I had 4 or 5 offers in one day for that much. This tells me I'm underpricing the car, but I'm not going to turn down $7500 with the scratch from a local buyer if its in the next week or two. Otherwise I will go long and wait for someone to grab it at $8K
Things I didn't mention before. It still has the radiator, heat exchanger. I do not remember the brand overflow tank, but it has an aftermarket overflow thank. It has steeda coils. I do not remember the pump setup, but it supported 600rwhp. I believe its Ford GT pumps, but again, I haven't been in the tank. There's also a wheel mounted Innovate wideband and a firewall adjuster.

Last edited:

MattM

Established Member
interested do you think the block itself is salvageable, like its not cracked or a rod hasn't slung through it?

MattM

Established Member
interested do you think the block itself is salvageable, like its not cracked or a rod hasn't slung through it?

Sorry I didn't see that part about the place in your post. Txt me pics of the scratch and the interior please i'll PM you

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
Thanks for the replies, location is Milwaukee metro. Got a lot of interest, way more than expected will reply to pms tomorrow and wash and take pictures soon.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
I ninja edited this, but I've had a ton of offers at $8K already. I'm still going to take $7500 with the scratch and am working with a local buyer first. If they pass I will open the car on a first deposit basis. Also the motor is on a pallet in my warehouse about 20 minutes away from the car. Preferably you'll be picking up the car with a vehicle that can accept a pallet at dock height. Otherwise we can ship the pallet to you at your cost. One of the headers and the clutch on is on the motor. I'm told a couple pistons\rods are salvageable as well as some valve-train stuff. Car had crower stage 3 cams in it I believe. I believe the rods were stock and the pistons where diamond private label.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I ninja edited this, but I've had a ton of offers at $8K already. I'm still going to take $7500 with the scratch and am working with a local buyer first. If they pass I will open the car on a first deposit basis. Also the motor is on a pallet in my warehouse about 20 minutes away from the car. Preferably you'll be picking up the car with a vehicle that can accept a pallet at dock height. Otherwise we can ship the pallet to you at your cost. One of the headers and the clutch on is on the motor. I'm told a couple pistons\rods are salvageable as well as some valve-train stuff. Car had crower stage 3 cams in it I believe. I believe the rods were stock and the pistons where diamond private label.

You sound like a stand-up guy. Hopefully the local buyer can purchase it and you are both happy.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
Going to try and get it ready for sale this weekend, shoot some video\photos etc. FYI, I've got a ton of messages at $8K, so anyone unprepared to spend $8K + ship\pickup in current condition should hold off. I did get one or two "It's worth $4K\$7K messages but I got way more people pushing to make deposits same day for $8 sight unseen.

Really appreciate the kind words people and I'm glad just to be moving on soon.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member
Id like to see some photos of it. What exactly happened to the engine for the accessories to not be usable?

The accessories are usable, my assumption is everyone was concerned about the longblock, which is toast. I actually restarted the car after it popped and drove it a couple hundred feet, so yes... the accessories all worked before the motor was pulled.

Users who are viewing this thread