feeler for a Steig Stage 4 and plunium

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
feeler for a Stieg Stage 4 and plenium

Well, I bought a Stieg Stage 4 with ported plenium (painted black) with a BF 2.93 pulley on it this summer. It has 15,000 total miles on it and 8,000 since port. It has been sitting in my basement ever since. I am considering selling it and buying an Remington 870 100th anniversary bird gun (damn you doug for always talking guns with me). I paid $715 for it (Ported blower, ported plenium, bf 2.93 non slip red pulley). I also have an UN PORTED plenium and thottle body that would go with it to MCT members. I bought a FULL GASKET set for the blower swap and NEW intercooler bolts from Stieg for $75. I am looking to just get what I paid for it. If interested, shoot me a PM. I want to see if any MCT guys would want a crack at it first.

Matt

Last edited:

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
This is just a feeler for MCT members only. I did NOT post this in the market section yet for a reason. If I do sell it, it will be a local pick up. So all non MCT members, please stop asking me via pm's to divide this and split that. If no MCT brothers are interested, then I might put it in the market section.

It does have a Stieg number on it. It was ported in Jan 07.

Thanks,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread