Feeler: FS Fully Built 800 RWHP Comp Orange Cobra Clone

res0n0xg

Established Member
Your market is going to be severely limited as no one can finance a 21000 dollar mustang gt, so someone is looking at 10K cash they'll have to front. awesome looking car, why did you swap it? If you already had a Cobra why not just build that car?

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
Your market is going to be severely limited as no one can finance a 21000 dollar mustang gt, so someone is looking at 10K cash they'll have to front. awesome looking car, why did you swap it? If you already had a Cobra why not just build that car?

The donor car (which i owned) was a vert. With the plans i had for the car making big power, i didnt feel safe in a rag top. I looked for a Cobra coupe roller for a few months and couldn't fine one. A local guy had the Comp Orange gt shell for sale and i jumped on it.

rio95cobra

Established Member
27psi!? lol hell yes. man that car is amazing.. so much time and money and work, I could never get rid of it if I were you.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member

True. However if someone has the money upfront then it wouldn't matter (most people I've dealt with surpisingly had sold their cars and had money available with no financing). But 21k is quiet a few bucks to have lying around...
On the other hand you're looking at possibly cheaper insurance for a GT then a cobra depending on the company.

GLWS man if you're selling, if you were selling back then I would have bought this thing!!! :coolman:

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
True. However if someone has the money upfront then it wouldn't matter (most people I've dealt with surpisingly had sold their cars and had money available with no financing). But 21k is quiet a few bucks to have lying around...
On the other hand you're looking at possibly cheaper insurance for a GT then a cobra depending on the company.

GLWS man if you're selling, if you were selling back then I would have bought this thing!!! :coolman:

Thanks buddy. I kinda want something new but honestly dont wanna sell it. However if someone comes up with 21k cash, most likely ill let it go. I enjoy just looking at it, so it doesnt matter if i dont sell it. Everytime i drive it i get a big grin

03whipplecob

Established Member
2006 Lexus IS350

If your interested in a trade for a iS350 has less than 90k miles (original) recently sold my 03 cobra project cause i needed money but regretted it looking to get into one of these again hmu asap thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread