Feeler on 96-98 P1SC kit. (full kit)

SVTContique

Looking at selling my P1SC kit for my 96 Cobra.

It has:

P1SC blower, oil has been regularly changed, new seal last winter, only seen about 1000 miles on the new one.
3 Core Intercooler
All piping
Belt
Vortech mini Race BOV (upgraded)
All lines and fittings
SCT BA 2800 MAF
Ford Performance 42lb Injectors.
Instruction Manual.

Looking for 2700 but open for offers.

The kit runs great and has the 8PSI pulley on it.
p6030567hk6.jpg

p6030564ov1.jpg

img2429vg8.jpg

Note: In the pictures, it shows the Procharger badge being blue still, its since been buffed off but you can still see the serial number (it looks better this way)

Last edited by a moderator:

SVTContique

I want to sell the kit whole, i have no need for the other pieces and believe they will sell best as a whole kit.

I am located in Canada but will suck up some of the shipping costs due to the location.

SVTContique

Thought i would post up what is all included with the kit:

P1SC head unit - No play on the shaft, its in great condition and does not leak at all. I polished it myself, and am willing to polish again if the buyer wishes. The Badge has no paint on it anymore but it still has the stamped ID which is all you need, i think it looks better without the Blue on it anyways.
3 Core Intercooler - This was also polished. The previous owner hit something so it has a minor dent on the side, but it was flow tested and has never leaked any air i would be willing to move a bit on price if this is a big issue.
SCT BA 2800 MAF sensor - Works great, comes with the housing and everything, no way you would peg this on the stock motor, flows a ton.
42 lb Injectors - Work good, never had any issues.
Plumbing - The plumbing is in good shape, i might give it another coat of spray but it doesnt really need it.
Vortech Mini race BOV - I upgraded because the stock one is garbage, this is a great unit, its not loud, but you can definitely hear it. I had the bung welded in. (kit is setup to VTA).
Coolant Crossover - Everyone needs this
Mounting Hardware - Works great.
Air Filter - I just cleaned it and it works good, i think its got less than 5000kms on it.

Ive also got some spare bottles of P1SC fluid as well so that will come with the kit if you want.

The only things you will need are a new fuel pump and a clutch possibly.

Willing to take offers, no firm price.

Ford1288

Established Member
Is that the original air intake that comes with the kit? Looks like it would give me a problem with emissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZAPPY

Established Member
procharger

Would u take 2400 for the system? I've been lokkin for this setup for a while, think about it!

SVTContique

Is that the original air intake that comes with the kit? Looks like it would give me a problem with emissions.

? Do you mean three intake tube that connects to the throttle body? If so, it's A C&L intake tube, it fits under the strut tower brace and is metal so it won't bend, burst, crack or anything else like the stock Procharger one can. It would be fine with emissions.

What kind of numbers?

I put down 385 at 8psi. But that's due to my altitude, you should be around the 400 whp mark. Many on this forum are around that range with 8psi.

SVTContique

I meant from the filter to the SC.

It's the same filter that came with the kit. i just have one part capped off because the BOV is set to VTA, you can run recirc if you like, just get a tube and take off the cap.

Users who are viewing this thread