Feeler thread-Termie plus cash for 2011 5.0L

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
You actually thinking that is a mistake...

-------------------

GLWT endeavors OP... A man has to do what a man has to do...

Thanks alot Nitemare.. I'm sure you know how it is..

Hey, 28, come by and drink a beer, dude! :beer:

Sup buddy. Long time no see. You at your shop?.. Just got home.. Give me a ring sometime. Just got off days go back to nights starting tomorrow...:beer:

bubbrubb

If you can sell yours outright, and mine's still for sale by then, would you be interested in mine? I'm afraid that I'm only looking for an outright sale on my end though, even though I love your car!

Good luck with the sale/trade either way! Beautiful car!

Established Member
Id love your car but selling my car outright would just take too long. Like I said i'll probably just get me a small loan and keep my 5.0 if I don't get a decent offer by Sunday. Just getting some lowball offers and nothing realistic. Good luck selling your car she's a beauty..

Last edited:

bubbrubb

Id love your car but selling my car outright would just take too long. Like I said i'll probably just get me a small loan and keep my 5.0 if I don't get a decent offer by Sunday. Just getting some lowball offers and nothing realistic. Good luck selling your car she's a beauty..
Thank you, and good luck to you as well! My car might be sold by tonight actually.. we'll see :shrug:

DWalker

Established Member
Talking about dealers trying to rape people on prices on termies, I took mine to a dealer trying to trade and they offered me only $12k for my slick 45k vert...ridiculous. Good luck with the trade, I wish I had the cash because I love the '11s.

Established Member
Talking about dealers trying to rape people on prices on termies, I took mine to a dealer trying to trade and they offered me only $12k for my slick 45k vert...ridiculous. Good luck with the trade, I wish I had the cash because I love the '11s.

I know what your'e saying. I've read all kinds of crazy offers some guys on the Corral and allmustangforums were getting..And thanks.:beer:

Established Member
Well guys had some tempting offers but quite not what I was hoping for. I figured id let my 11 go for around 28.5( termie plus cash to equal value). Anyways probly make it to the bank around tuesday so if anyone is still interested chime in.. thanks and ttt...

Last edited:

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
I wouldn't trade mine for a 2011 and if I was offered the $10k. as a bonus.
:idea: Might as well leave it parked at a liquor store in El Paso, windows down, running and with a full tank of gas.

JoeLee

Established Member
I wouldn't trade mine for a 2011 and if I was offered the $10k. as a bonus.
:idea: Might as well leave it parked at a liquor store in El Paso, windows down, running and with a full tank of gas.

JoeLee

Although your post makes no sense to me, I do take it as a not interested, so thank you for your opinion and please move along..:nonono:

Satyr

Established Member
Although your post makes no sense to me, I do take it as a not interested, so thank you for your opinion and please move along..:nonono:

His post doesn't make sense to anyone...so don't worry about it.

GLWS, beautiful car you've got. I have been trying to get a test drive in one but the dealerships around here haven't had them when the weather has permitted a solid test drive.

Established Member
His post doesn't make sense to anyone...so don't worry about it.

GLWS, beautiful car you've got. I have been trying to get a test drive in one but the dealerships around here haven't had them when the weather has permitted a solid test drive.

I hear ya.. I had to test drive a 2010 when I ordered mine.. Handling is about same only major difference is power. Thanks for the kind words.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread