Feeler: Trade 3.4 for Turbo setup

lxhatch302

Established Member
been tossing the idea around...

Have a 3.4 w/ accufab T-body with maybe 1k miles now....

Would be willing to trade for a complete swap over to a turbo setup

20-COBRA-03

Banned
i'll trade you for your whipple, throttle body, lower intake, and lower intercooler etc... for my partial 91mm setup... if you were interested, but that's if we could make it happen within 48hrs... as i have a guy wanting the turbo alone that has to wait 2days for his transfer to go through for funding.

Fatal_Snake

Established Member
Its gonna be hard to find anyone that is willing to trade a complete turbo kit for just a blower, theres a decent sized price difference in the two. Just a heads up.

Are you willing to trade everything someone thats converted to turbo is gonna need( pulley bridge ic resevoir, intercooler, h/e, lower pulley, alternator/alternator bracket, etc. etc.)?

lxhatch302

Established Member
Its gonna be hard to find anyone that is willing to trade a complete turbo kit for just a blower, theres a decent sized price difference in the two. Just a heads up.

Are you willing to trade everything someone thats converted to turbo is gonna need( pulley bridge ic resevoir, intercooler, h/e, lower pulley, alternator/alternator bracket, etc. etc.)?

yes i stated that im wanting to do a complete swap not just trade blower off...

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
368ff2c7.jpg

i have this hotside for sale/trade was looking for $4500 for it, borg warner s378 ett billet wheel and tial 44mm wastegate have 2k miles on them

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
There's a TT kit for sale, yel0snake has it. He's wanting 5900 for it. And in the past 2-3 days I've seen one or two other single turbo kits for sale on here also. Hope that helps, good luck n your search

red95

Established Member
Whipple for turbo kit

Hey I got a complete twin 70mm turbo kit. Got 99-01 set up too. I can send photos to email or text. You can call or text me at 618-781-3379

Users who are viewing this thread