Feeler: wrecked built cobra for sale lots of pixs

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
So I got my car back from my insurance company. I haven decide what I want to do now. Been thinking about parting her out or even selling her just like this.

I am asking for honest answer on how much do you think I can sell her AS IS?

So info about the car

Motor built and tuned by AED. She has about 20k miles on her. Motor make 570hp & 560tq @12 psi ans 640hp & 648tq @17 psi. The IRS on this car has about 15k miles. Went to the track and broke the stock IRS. Got my insurance to replace it a month & 1/2 later after I got the car back.

Car has Mac long tubes, lethal performance x-pipe and bass I catback. It has sub-frame connectors installed also. Gen 2 whipple 2.3. Here is a pic of my invoice for the all the work I had done by AED

50b598a6.gif

The car was totaled because there is frame damage on the right front side of the car.

bfbef940.jpg

af160076.jpg

Here is what the car look like right now!

94b3ff4b.jpg

80b3ee83.gif

971e921c.jpg

3725f16d.jpg

aca50313.jpg

5ff9cc29.jpg

f9212cad.jpg

e2d06d27.jpg

0db70ec0.jpg

b7b22c2a.jpg

92288f34.gif

534592e6.jpg

7f70b6d5.jpg

ecabcc94.jpg

1b9a435d.jpg

96aaced1.jpg

39c6f119.jpg

6d79493e.jpg

One seat has a rip
f829a70a.gif

Thank for your time can you pm me what you think is a good price

Last edited:

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Sorry to see your car smashed up. Im not sure what you could get for it like that now a days. A friend got 12k for his a few years back. It wasnt as bad but he still sold it. If you do part it out ill take the long tubes.

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
I need the Shift bezel and the knob if you do part it out. I need an aux idler and bracket as well. Sry bout the smash bro, I'd be sick to my stomach :/. I'm sick for you...

Ironhand

Banned
I'd either part it out or I would break out a torch, hammer, and a welder and go to town putting it back together.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Drive it as is, would be the ultimate sleeper!!! LOL but on a serious note sorry about your car man, hate to hear about people's cars getting totaled. Those white valve covers do look bad ass btw! I say part it out, you'd probably pull the most $$$ out of it that way. Good luck man!!

mustangman36578

Established Member
the front bumper support doesnt look terrible . it looks like it might be able to be straightened out on a rack. with the money and time you have into it, I would look into getting it fixed still.

Last edited:

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
Ill take the seats, that rip looks bad tho. text me to 562-980-2796 eric so we can work something out paypal ready thx

dogg502

Established Member
I rebuilt a smashed cobra with worst damage than yours and it was a easy task in my eyes. only bad thing is ur missing some expensive body panels. I would pull the motor and drivetrain keep that, sell everything you can off the car and build a notchback with ur bad ass motor and tranny. just a thought :beer:

oxfordsnake

Established Member
PM sent earlier ^^ regarding the mirrors and deck lid. If you decide to part her out. This has got to be a tough decision for you. I don't know what I would do as far as fixing or selling. But if you do decide to part it out you shouldn't have a problem finding buyers. Looks like you already have a few on here.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread