Feeler - WTT American Eagle LeMans Wheels, Rare

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Thinking of going with something new. I would like to trade strait up or if you have some really nice wheels I would be willing to do a trade plus some money. I would like something staggered and something different, not the same old wheels you see on every other mustang. And I would rather not ship but if the deal is right anything goes. Well here's what I got...They are 17's and have 275's up front and 315's out back

IMG_3940.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

Last edited:

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Sorry I edited the OP, 17's with 275's and 315's out back. Wheels look great. Tires are good but the front are beginning to ware on the insides from the lowering.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Hey just a .02 those are American Racing Lemans wheels. They are very very hard to come by these days and went for good money back in the mid 90's. If there is good condition they will be worth some cash. If I remember correctly they are very lightweight also.

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Well guys, thanks for the bumps but not getting a lot of hits so far. And I saw some black BBK's on this mustang at a little car lot near my house, so I think I may go by there and if they're in good shape see if they'll do a little trade.

Last edited:

BajaBoy

Established Member
how much are you asking? shipped to 07840. depending on price ill take them tonight/tomo

edit. didnt even read your looking for a trade. i have some staggered black saleens. doubt you want them thought.

Last edited:

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Really looking to trade or trade +$, to be honest I love these wheels and don't have to get rid of them, so what their worth to me is more than what most would want to pay. If I had to put a price out there it would be 2k for wheels and tires. Sorry if that sounds crazy to anyone, but like I said I don't have to sell, and I'm worried if I do sale them will I find something that will be happy with for the money I have to spend. Thanks for looking

I would be intrested in CCW's or TF, but I don't see that happening

Last edited:

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
I knew when I through that number out it would be a thread killer. Thats why when I started this thread I was looking for a trade, not to sell. Just a trade for something different. So since I'm sure no ones gonna pay that lets get back to the trade. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread