Feeler / WTT BNIB BBK LTH & O/R H pipe

PBLA

Oxford White Cobra
Established Member
I recently bought an 01 cobra and these parts came with it. I understand stock manifolds are very restrictive and this is a great mod, BUT I don't think I can handle the installation and can't justify the cost of installation when I've got so many other basic mods to do. I would consider a trade for a cat back and h pipe. I'm also shopping for wheels/tires and a 99-04 cobra front bumper cover, preferably OW in either style. I would rather not ship.

I can add some part numbers later, but I think these headers are for 99-04 Cobras.

Last edited:

PBLA

Oxford White Cobra
Established Member
Both are new in box. I was thinking somewhere around retail price of headers for both pieces. Would this be fair?

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
I'll keep in touch, working on getting an 03-04' Cobra right now, it's got a bassani catted X and cat back if you're interested. I hope to have it by next weekend at the latest. If interested, let me know, we'll try and work something out

PBLA

Oxford White Cobra
Established Member
There has been some interest, but I still have these. I now have pics to email. I was thinking $110 + shipping on the H-pipe and $375 + shipping on the headers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread