Fenders rolled in Houston ?

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Yea, I cant make it before 12. I can be there at 12, and who ever is already there, we can start with those cars. If you get there at 3 Moto, we'll get to you then. Zonk, is 12 ok? My kid plays soccer on Saturdays and we finish at 11 and its about an hour drive for me....

zonk22

Established Member
lets do it. anyone else have any jack stands? I have 4. Im sure that with more jack stands we could go faster

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
I have 2, and a heavy duty jack...

But were forgetting the most important thing, beer!

Whos got the beer??? LOL jk

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Alright, well then it looks like sat at 12:30. Just Pm us with directions. It sounds like it'll be fun...

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
pm me directions :) will this fender roller work on a terminated 98 lol I sure need it done !

Hey 68, yea the roller will work on your car, just copy and add your name to the list a few posts above so we can know that you are in. Zonk will send ya'll directions on friday and if all goes well, we'll all be there on saturday. I have the tool here already so im just waiting LOL

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey Zonk, Im betting Bud Light will do. I personally like a beer called Ziegen Bock but its kinda hard to find LOL, Have you sent the direction to the guys??? Thanks

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
everyone should have my address

I didn't get your address but planning to be there. You guys should practice the rolling on my old ass car first just in case since my paint is already screwed. I can be there early. Bud Light is great for me :)

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Hey Zonk, I didnt get the directions... so Im assuming this isnt going to happen??? Let me know, Im taking off to the park with my kiddo. i'll be back around 12, so shoot me the info by then, thanks.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Hey if you guys are still meeting up, i may be able to come by, im not to far(Tomball)
After noon would be good for me, i have someone coming to buy my cobra this morning though...lol.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Pm me a address too, I dont have any fenders to roll but wouldnt mine rolling down a few cold drinks on these hot summer days.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Just give me a call man, cause I havent received a PM and am all lost LOL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread