That shit is poisen to all involved, lost alot friends from that crap

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I believe the article is talking about Carfentanyl.....way way way way more potent than plain fentanyl.

And it seems to be showing up in heroin more and more

ssssnake

Established Member
I believe the article is talking about Carfentanyl.....way way way way more potent than plain fentanyl.

And it seems to be showing up in heroin more and more

More potent than Fentanyl? Wow. They gave Fentanyl to my husband in the last few months of his life. Talk about hallucinating. It scares me.

96redcobra

Established Member
I'm up in Saskatchewan, Canada. Fentanyl is becoming a large problem up here also. There is a new drug going around now called W-18, they're saying its over 100 times stronger than Fentanyl.
As a volunteer fire fighter we never know what we'll come across at a house fire or car accident. There was a first responder a couple hours away from me that came into contact with W-18, he dropped instantly just from contact with his skin. He is luckily alive but permanently physically and mentally damaged from it.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'm up in Saskatchewan, Canada. Fentanyl is becoming a large problem up here also. There is a new drug going around now called W-18, they're saying its over 100 times stronger than Fentanyl.
As a volunteer fire fighter we never know what we'll come across at a house fire or car accident. There was a first responder a couple hours away from me that came into contact with W-18, he dropped instantly just from contact with his skin. He is luckily alive but permanently physically and mentally damaged from it.

Shit like this scares the crap out of me. I don't have to be in any sort of bad/criminal situation, I just have to touch the same thing some tweaker touched in a restaurant or bank or whatever and I could end up dead.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I don't normally subscribe to that kind of thinking but I jus mite agree with u on that one. Its deadly here in the Northeast and ppl are dropping like flies.

The DEA has a special task force targeting all the major cities here in Connecticut. In fact, our Detective Bureau has a special procedure on how to handle any Heroin OD's now set fourth by the DEA cause Fentanyl is the driving force behind most of the deaths now.

A heroin OD by a heroin addict is extremely rare! their bodies are use to it so its rare but throw in some fentanyl which is 50-100 times more powerful then heroin alone and ppl die.

The government has to come up with a better plan then jus throwing them all in jail and hope wen they get out their gonna clean themselves up. It simply doesn't work.

We need to shift some money away from the prison system and into state hospitals to dry these people out.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

That is truly terrifying, just coming into contact with this substance being enough to have you pushing up daisies.

Last edited:

96redcobra

Established Member
All of the EMS and Ambulance carry Naloxone kits, which is an antidote that can be given to stop an overdose on Fentanyl. We will be carrying them in our fire trucks very soon also

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
Great; just great. I'm never leaving my house again. I had no idea there was anything on the street powerful enough that simple contact could have consequences. I've heard the name Fentanyl, but never bothered to learn about it. Guess what you don't know can hurt you.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
We need to shift some money away from the prison system and into state hospitals to dry these people out.

Absolutely spot on! This is a medical problem, NOT a criminal one. The whole 'war on drugs' fiasco is just making everything worse. And the ultimate unintended consequences irony is that dangerous unknown drugs are now more readily available than EVER to all of our kids, all because of the black market situation caused by this 'war'.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
And in return these states are becoming overrun by homeless drug users. So yeah, Yay for drugs!

So as long as they stay homeless drug users in their own states, you're cool?

You realize that had you read the study, you would have found it to show the reduction in opioid overdoses was a result from doctors prescribing marijuana instead of opioid pain relievers.

Not from heroin addicts running state to state looking to replace their heroin addiction with marijuana.

So, yeah, Yay for doctors prescribing less dangerous painkillers!

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm all for the druggies going to the states that allow weed for recreational use. It gets the undesirables away from here. I also don't give a shit about druggies overdosing and dying. They made poor life decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VenomVeins

Established Member
Im torn on this.....

Yeah, coming into simple contact with a substance that can kill you is flat out ****ing scary.

Then again, part of me is like "If San Fransicko had an epidemic with it, I wouldn't be broken up about it. Karma."

Users who are viewing this thread