Fentanyl is some crazy stuff

cheaneyt

Established Member
We need to shift some money away from the prison system and into state hospitals to dry these people out.
Agreed fully. As a person whom has done time for a opioid related offense . Maximum security wasn't nessecarly the correct way to handle it. But I'm 7 years clean next month on the 2nd so it did help me . But my youngest brother it didn't work. He passed fr9m heroin on Dec 22nd 2015. The state's all need to pass the recreational weed deal. It'll slow down the poppy issue I would imagine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cheaneyt

Established Member
I'm all for the druggies going to the states that allow weed for recreational use. It gets the undesirables away from here. I also don't give a shit about druggies overdosing and dying. They made poor life decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What if it were your brother or sister ,or your child? No one can predict where one will end up in life, what if it's a freak accident then they're chemical dependent ? All humans sin,some just sin differently than others.

tistan

Established Member
What if it were your brother or sister ,or your child? No one can predict where one will end up in life, what if it's a freak accident then they're chemical dependent ? All humans sin,some just sin differently than others.

There are different consequences for different sin. **** em.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Agreed fully. As a person whom has done time for a opioid related offense . Maximum security wasn't nessecarly the correct way to handle it. But I'm 7 years clean next month on the 2nd so it did help me . But my youngest brother it didn't work. He passed fr9m heroin on Dec 22nd 2015. The state's all need to pass the recreational weed deal. It'll slow down the poppy issue I would imagine.

Sorry about your brother.

Yeah, the police state model of making everyone a criminal isn't working. There is no rehabilitation in incarceration. The money is best spent elsewhere. Like getting people off the stuff.

cheaneyt

Established Member
Sorry about your brother.

Yeah, the police state model of making everyone a criminal isn't working. There is no rehabilitation in incarceration. The money is best spent elsewhere. Like getting people off the stuff.
Thanks bro and I'm off this site , I don't like humans that did as tistan just did and the other. I don't need to read shit like this anywhere from people who don't know me or my life. We all don't get silver spoons in our asses . This is not dirrected at you big .

Last edited:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks bro and I'm off this site , I don't like humans that did as tistan just did and the other. I don't need to read shit like this anywhere from people who don't know me or my life. We all don't get silver spoons in our asses . This is not dirrected at you big .

I think it is pretty asinine to believe that just because some of us don't believe in drug use that we had silver spoons in our mouths. But, bye! You will not be missed.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
No mystery of what will happen sticking a needle in your arm for the first time. I don't get how somebody would try it at all. Life is hard enough being on top of your game.

cheaneyt

Established Member
I think it is pretty asinine to believe that just because some of us don't believe in drug use that we had silver spoons in our mouths. But, bye! You will not be missed.

Oh I'll be missed lol. Will you? Either way I know who I am. My name is still not made up or fake . You know we've had s9me chats untilyou find out I'm an ex junkie, now I'm not worthy? Cause I'm using a galaxy s8 plus lol you ? Anyhow **** it! **** your mustang zzz better get a ls3

Last edited:

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh I'll be missed lol. Will you? Either way I know who I am. My name is still not made up or fake . You know we've had s9me chats untilyou find out I'm an ex junkie, now I'm not worthy? Cause I'm using a galaxy s8 plus lol you ? Anyhow **** it! **** your mustang zzz better get a ls3

I will start off with this, I think you may need to go see somebody because I do not believe your problems are being tended to.

What does your name have anything to do with the subject of drugs and users?

It is not that I care now that you are or were a junkie, you ASSumed that my stance is because of my lack of struggle in life. You could not be anymore wrong. I have a stance on the way I feel about these things, don't like that others may not feel the way you do? Don't participate in an open discussion.

Not sure what your phone has to do with the price of tea in China.

And that last part, well that explains a great deal.

Oh, and do not message me threatening me ever again. You have zero meaning in my life and are not worth the consequences of me showing up.

Famine

Established Member
It's amazing how many people are abusing opiods, it's everywhere.
I can see why. I love when im on them. I was on them for multiple surgeries and now, its been 6 months and i have to work through it, but its miserable hurting all day and having a manual labor skillset which requires me to always be in pain.

Famine

Established Member
Apparently still using to think like this.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I can see why. I love when im on them. I was on them for multiple surgeries and now, its been 6 months and i have to work through it, but its miserable hurting all day and having a manual labor skillset which requires me to always be in pain.
Yep, the most abused drug in this country is prescription medication. Doctors give them out like candy.

It's easy for hardliners who have never experienced life outside of their sheltered lives to judge someone who is homeless and strung out because they can't beat their demons without help, but don't even recognize that their granny is popping pain meds in doses that should kill her and is stoned out of her gourd from sunrise to sunset.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I watched a documentary about the war on drugs that focused on El Chapo and his arrest(s). Ironically they think weed legalization is the reason for an increase in fentanyl in the streets. Reason being legalizing weed took a large chunk of revenue away from the Mexican cartels. Then with El Chapo out of the picture it created a power struggle among the cartel members. With the older one's sticking to their old business model and the newer, more aggressive members wanting to expand into synthetic opiates. So the newer, more ruthless members, are more apt to venture into the synthetic opiate market because its cheap and easy to produce. Reduced demand for weed, loss of revenue, and more leadership willing to produce and distribute fentanyl was what they claimed as the primary reason for this epidemic. In any case it's scary stuff. Especially when you see other's or your own family tore apart.

tistan

Established Member

Didn't you say you were leaving? Don't let the door hit ya, and watch out for those heroine relapses.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
More potent than Fentanyl? Wow. They gave Fentanyl to my husband in the last few months of his life. Talk about hallucinating. It scares me.
Approx 100 times stronger than regular fentanyl....over a 1000x stronger than morphine

KilledbyKenne

Established Member

Wow, you're a rather angry person, aren't you?

Speedwagon

Established Member
Can you imagine if opioids weren't part of society and marijuana was? Think about it... There would be no overdoses. I have never heard of anyone overdosing on pot.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
Can you imagine if opioids weren't part of society and marijuana was? Think about it... There would be no overdoses. I have never heard of anyone overdosing on pot.

Do you really think society would leave it at the feeling they get from weed? How do you think we get stuff like Meth? People are always searching for that higher high.

Users who are viewing this thread