Fentanyl laced marijuana?

MG0h3

Established Member
My VA doctor told me about it and said it is becoming an issue. Don't think it is a major issue here as weed is legal but she was telling me about that and also about one of her patients who is addicted to meth and he had some that had fentanyl in it and he smoked it expecting the usual but ended up falling asleep and almost died I guess. He wasn't expecting to fall asleep of all things after smoking meth.

It’s rampant. All those junkies you see on the streets up there are on it.

It’s in pill form a lot now and they smoke the pills. 50 times stronger than Heroin. Perfect fit for the Seattle area. Lovingly known as “brown town”.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Is this a real thing or media / internet scare tactics?

Our friend’s 16 year old daughter overdosed Friday and didn’t make it. Supposed to be from marijuana laced with fentanyl and I couldn’t find anything other than conflicting information on the internet.
When I first started hearing about this it was from an old high school friend about 6 months ago. He lives in Michigan and still buys his pot via black market instead of the recreational dispensary because it's cheaper. He was concerned he may get a tainted sack. <- Like what I did there? :LOL: I always wondered why a "dealer" would lace the weed with Fentanyl? I mean most potheads are looking for a "good" price on their smoke and I would think adding Fentanyl would increase the price. Are the dealers marketing this weed differently? I would think most pot smokers would be turned off if their dealer said, "Hey try this shit! It's laced with Fentanyl". I've known a lot of dope smokers over the years and while many of them enjoy extremely potent strains of ganja, they aren't looking for a Fentanyl type high from their herb.

So are there instances of Fentanyl-laced weed out there? I'm sure there are... it certainly doesn't take much Fentanyl to kill a man.

U.M.

Lethal doses.
Heroin-Fentanyl-vials-NHSPFL-645x645.jpg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Of course its REAL!!!! U can put Fentanyl in ANYTHING! Its a 100x stronger than morphine. Screw up the dosage and ur DEAD!!!

We would see 10-12 ppl die in one weekend from a bad batch of Fentanyl. And that was just the city I worked in. Hartford saw 11 in one day in one apt complex riddled with drug addicts.

Shit, even cops carry Narcan these days cause the 5 minutes it takes the medics to get there is to late.

Why ppl would question this being real make me lol literally. This has been a way ingesting F for several years now smfh.

Wanna smoke weed? Stick to the Vapes they sell at dispensaries!

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I wonder what zombie street in Philly looks like when a bad batch hits the dealers.

_Snake_

Established Member
Of course its REAL!!!! U can put Fentanyl in ANYTHING! Its a 100x stronger than morphine. Screw up the dosage and ur DEAD!!!

We would see 10-12 ppl die in one weekend from a bad batch of Fentanyl. And that was just the city I worked in. Hartford saw 11 in one day in one apt complex riddled with drug addicts.

Shit, even cops carry Narcan these days cause the 5 minutes it takes the medics to get there is to late.

Why ppl would question this being real make me lol literally. This has been a way ingesting F for several years now smfh.

Wanna smoke weed? Stick to the Vapes they sell at dispensaries!

Of course it’s possible. How many fentanyl laced weed OD’s did you have?

Zemedici

Established Member
Media hype. Fentanyl is an opioid that’s lethal in minute doses

So they’re going to be giving away product (cuz they can’t charge you more for it or you’d know?)

That works against AGAINST the weed?

Hard pass. Facebook story imo.

I feel the daughter was doing more than weed…..sorry for your loss.

And lol at mental beret having the post of the thread, who woulda guessed that

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

So they’re going to be giving away product (cuz they can’t charge you more for it or you’d know?)

Ditto, my Britto!

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

Agreed. Fentynal is used as a cutting agent for pills and powders.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
It's just bringing the buyers back to that specific dealer, because HIS weed is the bomb. I'm sure they're not intentionally lacing it with lethal doses. That's counterintuitive for any dealer.

I know ....I know...

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Bingo.

Can't imagine a dealer going "geee, let me give away free product to some teenagers and catch a murder charge"

Sure, dealer could have been cutting stuff on a table and got cross contamination...but Occam's razor gonna razor.

More likely is the group of teens had and used other drugs and substances. Marijuana is typically shared amongst teens so it would be odd that laced/contaminated weed would only impact one person.

The "laced marijuana" story is likely from the other teens to cover their own asses and paint themselves as victims. "Officer, I don't know what happened, we only had one little puff of weed! Some monster must have poisoned us!" Magically no one will remember who or how they got the weed.

Users who are viewing this thread