Few changes to the GT

THE_STIG

Established Member
Well, I just back from a nice trip with the Air Force so my car has been sitting around for the past few months. I decided to join the rest and make my car illegal, I removed the front plate and tinted my windows. I got 35% on the front two windows and 20% on the back windows. I really like it, I just can't wait until I can put my windows down again, needs to warm up so the tint sets faster.

Here are a few pictures, I need to detail my car big time, needs to be cleaned and waxed thoroughly.

DSC_0128.gif

DSC_0095.gif

DSC_0113.gif

My next big move is to get new wheels/tires: Black GT40 Wheels and Nitto Rubber

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
That deffentially looks darker then 35%.. I know legal here is like 28 and you can see through it clear as day

03stang74

Established Member
What Exhaust Setup are you running? I just picked up a 3v and they sound a lot different than the 2v and of course way different than the 4V.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
looks great, ive always thought you should tint your windows on that bad boy.
glad you did

THE_STIG

Established Member
Thats illegal? where are you stig?

The Land of the Fist Pumpers and CSD

That deffentially looks darker then 35%.. I know legal here is like 28 and you can see through it clear as day

Everyone keeps saying it is darker than 35%.......i'm beginning to believe them.

What Exhaust Setup are you running? I just picked up a 3v and they sound a lot different than the 2v and of course way different than the 4V.

I have Bassani Exhaust and I absolutely freaking love it, I will never run another exhaust set up. Has a sick 60's style muscle car rumble at idle and when driving slow, you step on it and it sounds like God shouting.

looks great, ive always thought you should tint your windows on that bad boy.
glad you did

You and every one of my friends, they actually pitched in and got it done for me as a welcome home present. I was pretty happy.

As for the wheels, I'm freaking stoked about getting them, I found them for $1200 + shipping. As soon as I decide that I don't need the money i'm getting them. I can't wait for the extra rubber in the rear and in the front to help with cornering.

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
The door windows look 35% to me...mine is 35% all around. I think since the rear windows are darker, the 35 looks darker as well.

100_3637-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread