Few new pix of my 03 cobra

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
polish those pipes and red pinstripe on the wheels and you got yourself a winner. Sweet car

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
sick

got a better pic if the hood/roof stripes? looks like how i use to have mine. followed the hood vents and went back then did roof and top of trunklid. i wanted to do them closer so i took them off. hard to do them closer though with teh stock hood
IMG_2493.jpg

I don't really have a picture that shows the trunk, but the stripes stop to where you can't see them coming down the back.
Here this is what i found for the rear, crappy cell phone pictures.
IMG_2499.jpg

Nice looking Cobra! :)
Thanks Tim

And yes, I know what my license plate looks like it says :kaboom:

You should ask for another plate. Your current one says *** at the end.
See above, thanks ford_racer. I won't be getting another plate though, it is what it is and I'm surprised any of my friends haven't turned the 4 into an A yet. Car is about to go up for sale, no point in getting new plates now.

This

Car looks nice though.
Thanks man. Yeah the plate sucks

polish those pipes and red pinstripe on the wheels and you got yourself a winner. Sweet car
Good deal, thanks :beer:

OMG Black with :pepper:Red :pepper:Lettering and Stripes.
:burnout:Nice Mods.:burnout:

Haha, thanks. Those are only exterior mods though, needs more power.

7.62x51

Established Member
wow, nice looking snake. personally I would go without the stripes but I do think that they look good on there. The black / black looks so nice, sweet ride man

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
wow, nice looking snake. personally I would go without the stripes but I do think that they look good on there. The black / black looks so nice, sweet ride man

I'm with you on that! I personally don't even care for the stripes, they are there though and I haven't done a whole lot to the car since I picked up up last spring.
Thanks bro!

Users who are viewing this thread