Few Pics from my last Desert Trip before deployment. 4 Wheelers

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
Keep in mind my kids are 6 and 7 (son) in these pics. I was laughing so hard when my son started doing dough nuts I almost pissed myself.

DSC_01291.jpg

DSC_01341.jpg

DSC_01411.jpg

DSC_01401.jpg

DSC_01461.jpg

DSC_01641.jpg

DSC_01711.jpg

DSC_01751.jpg

And by far my favorite picture........

DSC_01811.jpg

bright blue

Established Member
Yeah, my son will be 3 on Sept 27th. The other day he was trying to ride a wheelie on his powerwheels :rolling:, I asked who he seen do that, he said, "you". LOL

Now he asks me everyday if I'll teach him to ride a wheelie when he gets bigger. :thumbsup:

Awesome kids man, those little LT-80's are hot little atv's for kids. :) The 7 year old cutting a donut.......:bowdown:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are great! Doesn't get much better than that, does it? A great day of fun with your kids. You'll never forget that day. Neither will they. My favorite is photo #7. You son is giving you that look that says, "come on dad, let's see what you've got". :lol1:

I pray you keep safe while deployed, and that the time passes by quickly so that you can be re-united with your family again. Thank you for your service to our country! :thumbsup:

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
Those are great! Doesn't get much better than that, does it? A great day of fun with your kids. You'll never forget that day. Neither will they. My favorite is photo #7. You son is giving you that look that says, "come on dad, let's see what you've got". :lol1:

I pray you keep safe while deployed, and that the time passes by quickly so that you can be re-united with your family again. Thank you for your service to our country! :thumbsup:

I come home this sunday and honestly I appreciate all the thanks and prayers and will keep all of you in mine. I can not wait to see what he can do with another year of age and a lil more lead in his ass to hold the quad where he wants it. More pics will follow gauranteed!!!!! Thanks for all the remarks. Next up is full riding gear for both of them so I can let them get a lil more into it. After my last outing I will be wearing a chest protector as well. I had to stop at the top of a hill climb abrubtly, thanks to one of my friends LMAO, and bailed off as the quad slid back down backwards. Low and behold a huge rock right where I bailed.......... I still have a scar right in my ribs right in the direct area of my heart. God was watching out for me that day!!!!!!

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I would have killed to have a dirtbike/4wheeler at that are. They'll never forget it.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
man those pics remind me of dirt bike trips with my dad. some of the best memories ever.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Thank you for your services. My favorite pic is when you and your son are lined up (Pic #7). He's coming for you dad.

Users who are viewing this thread