Few pics of my relampago

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
It was a nice day here in cali so I decided to wash the L and take a few pics. I realized how bad I need to buy my self a camera I been using my cell cam(3.2 megapix dont cut it anymore:D ) I also made a little sound clip of my exhaust, I'll try to post it up if I can.
photo0026egk5.jpg

photo0022ls0.jpg

photo0031mt4.jpg

photo0030wb1.jpg

photo0029iu8.jpg

clean the engine bay a little
photo0024jk9.jpg

few weeks back at msx
photo0004rb3.jpg

photo0005iy5.jpg

heres the sound clip hope it works:-D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNzgH32QPks

Last edited:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Very clean truck bro. How the hell did you get the inside of your pipes to look that shiny? I cant figure out how to get the exhaust soot off of them.

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
FleeMan said:
Very clean truck bro. How the hell did you get the inside of your pipes to look that shiny? I cant figure out how to get the exhaust soot off of them.

I just clean them regularly even if I dont wash the whole truck.I use "Eagle one" bucket free carwash then I make sure I dry them good.

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
1sweetSVT said:
exhaust sounds real good!! what setup do you have?? also whats the little hole in the front tip????

I have the magnapacks with the x pipe (something like the silverbullet) and the tips are magna too. The little hole is for the condensation, its suppose to drain water throu there but the tips holes were meant to face down.

jlightning347

Jimmy Lightning
Established Member
Hear is a tip on how I clean my exhaust, When I was the truck I use a Scotch Bright Pad on the inside of the pipes. Some times I use steel wool. Then after drying, I come back to the exhaust with a shop towel and some Mothers Aluminum Polish, rub some in , wipe off and they come out great every time....

8.jpg

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member
get some Never Dull...its amazing stuff....works EVERYTIME!

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
jlightning347 said:
SVT RELAMPAGO,
What do you use to clean the engine bay? It looks great. The Exhaust sounds great bro...

thanx. This is the first time I clean my engine bay so I tried some simple green, as many of the guys here have suggested,to loosen the dirt and grease stuff then I used a garden sprayer with water and spray it off. After that I apply turttle wax f21 foam and let it sit. Later I came back and went over it with a rag just to make sure no spots were left out.

Users who are viewing this thread