Few Turbo L videos

01RedLightning

EATON HEMI'S!!
Established Member
All I can say is "I wish they had a video of his speedometer, when he goes down the track!" DAMN could you imagine what that would be like!

FordFanStan

Established Member
Yeah they have been posted here b4 but Im not complaining by any means, I can watch those over and over and over lol... Stan

I'D WIN

Established Member
Sounds like he has some detonation going on and from the pics of the setup...I think its butt ass ugly! Don't get me wrong, having a turbo is cool as hell but it needs to look pretty too!

Last edited:

assasyn

Established Member
That's a load off my mind my funny sound didn't sound anything like that. Then again a new problem arises...thats where I am getting tuned. DOH!

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
assasyn said:
Is that what detonation sounds like?

Could be that or his camera shaking around making that noise if it's on a tripod or something. Seems like the camera shakes everytime the noise comes up.

I'D WIN

Established Member
I think the camera knocking is a different sound but anything is possible. I still think its detonation only because of the range the sound occurs in and the fact that he is at WOT and it happens at higher RPM's.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I think the rattle is the sliding rear window that the camera is mounted to, it would drive me nuts listening to that noise. Pretty good hp/tq #'s too.

Last edited:

assasyn

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I think the rattle is the sliding rear window that the camera is mounted to, it would drive me nuts listening to that noise. It's odd that they post the vids but no numbers or times.

It was a 10.6 run I think. It said on the 3rd clip.

Redsnk95

Established Member
I'D WIN said:
Sounds like he has some detonation going on and from the pics of the setup...I think its butt ass ugly! Don't get me wrong, having a turbo is cool as hell but it needs to look pretty too!

Just to clear things up it was not detonation that is NOT what detonation sounds like, that is the camera and the roll bar making the noise. The roll bar has swing-outs for the down bars so they tend to make some noise, and plus the vibration is coming through the roll bar to the camera, which was mounted on the roll bar.

Well sorry you think the kit is not to your liking but the design is the best out there, as there are no stalling issues with this kit. There are many other kits out there that are still having some problems but the PSI kit works very well.

Troy

Users who are viewing this thread