FFF hits 2,000 registrations with 101 Cobras entered!

flS/R

Established Member
101 cobras is a lot of cars to fit in there. Might have to park some inside Independence Hall

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
A couple of years ago, we had 99 registered and had probably about 20 spots left on the front with a bunch more on the back side along the water.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
might be 100.. my blower crapped out the other day and kenne bell says they can have it back to me in time. but we will see

01yellercobra

Established Member
My buddy registered, but won't be able to make it. And at this point I'm not sure I will either.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
we all hope you guys like this year's show.

i've just reviewed the parking layout and i'm pretty stoked. looks like we're going to squeeze just as many vehicles as we can get into the entire parking area. this is the first time in a few years that we've sold out! that was a major accomplishment that could not have been done without the efforts of quite a few people!

:)

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
Do you what time people usually start to line up? This is going to be my first time showing.

I thank you in advance
just a word of advice:

if you wait until 7:00am to get in line, you will likely be waiting in a very long line that has stretched around the entrance on stanton to la palma and then back around onto beach.

most folks are lining up sometime around 6:00am.

the gates will open at 7:00am and will remain open until 10:00am. traffic will be directed to their respective ends of the lot and into their classes.

Users who are viewing this thread