FFW @ Atlanta Dragway April 14-17

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
How many people are going to FFW @ Atlanta Dragway. This will be my 4th year going and i've already made my hotel reservations. So whos going?

01svtruck

Established Member
ill be there. commerce is about 1hr and 20min from the house. but we have went the last few years. ill def. be there!!

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Ahh its awesome, Big car show, swap meet, a bunch of vendors, and a bunch of drag racing classes. Its pretty much a big mustang event even though it is open to all fords. Need to check it out. Go to Atlantadragway.com for the schedule and funfordevents.com should have an event schedule.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
The commerce event is the best of everything!! Been to Bristol a few times also,but nothing compares to commerce. Leave you checkbook at home!! Or you'll see a million things you will want to buy!! All of the biggest vendors will be there and their merchandise will be marked way down as compared to the prices that you see in the mags! Greattttt racing! The Pro 5 0 guys are totally awesome! Gonna be leaving out of Anderson that Saturday morning probably about 8 or 9 a.m. Maybe we can get a caravan ready to roll.

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
Rocky, If I don't go down friday evening, I hook up with ya saturday morning and cruise down with ya.

Dimitri318

Established Member
FFW is the best mustang show by far i think. Was anyone at the Howard Johnson 2 years ago? About 10-15 mustangs did burnouts then a rice burner tried to show off and thats when the cops came and got his ass. HAHAHA funniest thing ive ever seen. Ill probably be there depending on work schedule. If i go it will probably be saturday morning if i go so anyone wanna hook up near greenville or anywhere on the way down? let me know if interested.

Last edited:

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Dimitri318 said:
FFW is the best mustang show by far i think. Was anyone at the Howard Johnson 2 years ago? About 10-15 mustangs did burnouts then a rice burner tried to show off and thats when the cops came and got his ass. HAHAHA funniest thing ive ever seen. Ill probably be there depending on work schedule. If i go it will probably be saturday morning if i go so anyone wanna hook up near greenville or anywhere on the way down? let me know if interested.

I dont usually stay at the howard johnson but usually ride over there. Yep its pretty crazy over there. To crazy for me, i like to get my sleep. I am probably leaving friday sometime.

jeffsvt

Established Member
I stayed at the Ho Jo last year and damn people were quite wild ! People were up til 4am drinking and burning out needless to say no sleep for me . I plan on attending Commerce and Bristol this year and will not stay at the Howard Johnson .

RR03COBRA I went to Commerce and Bristol last year and honestly I would have to say I enjoyed Bristol more . Maybe it was just the track facilities and weather .

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
I think Bristol had more class, the only thing I think Bristol is missing is all of the vendors and the huge swap meet like Commerce. If Tenn. could get more of the large vendors, then that event would definitely improve. The track is definitely awesome in Thunder Valley.

RiffRaff04

Established Member
RR03COBRA said:
Leave you checkbook at home!! Or you'll see a million things you will want to buy!! All of the biggest vendors will be there and their merchandise will be marked way down as compared to the prices that you see in the mags!
Hmmmm maybe I shoulnt go then...j/k

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
We have been going for many years. It is awesome. We didn't stay at the HoJo but went over there just to watch the burnouts. :p We are staying at the Ramada this year. I just love the whole event. :)

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Hoping to set up a caravan for Saturday April 16th. Anyone interested? Thinking about leaving out around 8 am from Anderson. Maybe we could meet up around HWY 81 and cruise from there. If there are any suggestions, drop a line.

MyLEEN00

Established Member
c-grif.......Is justin gonna have his car ready by then. and do you know if nic is goin?

MyLEEN00

Established Member
nice...I'm here tryn to get my business management degree. I drive a silver gt with a saleen kit. so if you me, holla!

MyLEEN00

Established Member
no i didnt go anywhere yesterday.....i stay at Clemson House...so im probably around there if you see me

Users who are viewing this thread