FFW @ Atlanta Dragway April 14-17

mysteed

Established Member
I've been going there for a few years. I'll be there on Sunday to enter in the car show. Feel free to stop by and chat w/ me.

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Did any of you guys run true street last year? If so do you remember a white cobra with a big hood on the side of the road and someone videotaping everyone come by?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Dang boys all this talk about Fun Ford makes me want to go but I guess I will stick to The Grand Run in pigeon forge its the same weekend just because I have went to it for as long as I can remember. I guess I should probably go to fun ford though since I need to sell my 89 GT. How is the car corral down there?

KevPSR

Established Member
I'm there for sure! I'll be there filming for the next www.SRvidz.com DVD...so if anyone wants to be in it, let me know! I'll have my rollbar camera mount, and suction camera mount with me, so it'd be awesome if we could get alot of incar footage, and of coruse I'll edit up a compilation video of the weekend to post on SVTP for everyone to see as well! Let me know if anyone is interested in getting some in-car video!

MyLEEN00

Established Member
hey man we can video my car if i have it done in time. I have a 2000 GT Saleen clone and i am currently putting a 64mm total performance turbo on it. Ill let you know if i get it together in time

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
S351R13 said:
Just found out I won't be racing. I'll be layed off from my job that weekend!
DANG! That's rough news. Best of luck getting that squared away & quick!

Rocky, I'm down for the caravan.

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member

KevPSR

Established Member
MyLEEN00 said:
hey man we can video my car if i have it done in time. I have a 2000 GT Saleen clone and i am currently putting a 64mm total performance turbo on it. Ill let you know if i get it together in time

that'd be awesome! Please be sure and let me know if it is going to be done in time :rockon:

kilroy