FFW @ Atlanta Dragway April 14-17

20<Snake>03

Pushrod junky Converted
Established Member
We are leaving early Sat Morning from Arden, NC. so we can get there and get ready for the car show. This is the 1st time I have ever had a car nice enough to enter in a car show. :)

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
The caravan from the Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson area is planning on meeting at the truck stop right off of highway 85. The exit is Highway 81, I think the number is exit 21 but I am not sure. Email me if you have any questions.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
hey rock a time and specific location would be awesome buddy lol.....i believe i will be cruising down with you guys that morning...anyone wanna play JK LOL

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
Wanna meet at the truckstop/Dairy Queen on Highway 81, right off of 85. Not sure about the exit number. I just know it is Highway 81.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
ok now what about a time to meet up fellas.....need to know so that i will know what time to get up and be there...plus gotta tell the lady friend what time to be here at the house

jeffsvt

Established Member
I'll be heading there Friday for the weekend ! I will also be running in True Street I can't wait for a nice fun weekend of racing !

Dimitri318

Established Member
What up riff and RR? Hadnt been on in a while but i found out today im going down there with my friend that has the Saleen. So exit 27 at the dairy queen right. What time should we be down there? Guess what i had my first accident in the cobra. I had one too many drinks and tried to impress the ladies. Ends up i hit my front bumper and messed up my HE so now i have a reason to buy the LFP. Anyways at least i got laid right hahaha. U guys think theyll have one for sale there?

kilroy