FFW Orlando

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
03RedSnake said:
Any info on when the burnout contest is?

Friday night. People start showing up around 6pm with the fun starting after enough beer and wings are consumed.

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
anyone get any pictures or videos?? we had like 20+ people cruise up from brevardmustangs and got it on video. ill post it up as soon as someone edits it..

AtlanticCobra98

Ummm Yeah!!!!
Established Member
i had an awesome time... those ****tards doin the dyno tuning did a pull in my buddies 06 gt with the e-brake on.... his rotors are done for.... anywho sucks that car wrecked i loved the paint on that thing..

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
i was at hooters to, attempted a burnout twice, but the front tires were just sitting on piles of rubber and couldnt get the front tires to hold. so my car just slid towards the crowd so i just quit...

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I did a massive burnout. 2K mile old KDWS's to the steel in 1:25. I'm gonna make a video thread later tonight.

rmgtc01

Established Member
I didnt make it, but I will be in Bradenton next week for the Nitto nationals.

Anyone get pics from this year FFW??

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Chris's Cobra, I saw your car in the show...it looks and sounds EVIL. I also voted for you in the Top 25 on Sat, did you get a plaque?

If anyone saw someone dusting off the green '67 GT500 in the car show ALL day yesterday and today, that was me. Our tent was right across from the show with John Scaro's and Superman's cars. One of my buddies (the GT500 owner) used to run Warrior, so he knows all the big dogs, so I got to hang around with Mike Jones, John Scaro, G-Man, etc all weekend. I had an AWESOME time. This was my first FFW and I'm hooked.

I snapped a couple hundred pics, but I'm exhausted because I was basically ****ed up from Friday through this afternoon. I'll try and get some up tomorrow.

Edit: Did anyone else hang around to see Lynch run on Friday night?? 220mph is FAST AS FOCK!!!

Last edited:

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Yeah it was a great time down there this weekend. We hung out at the Metco tent most of the time to help those guys out.

Virtualsvt is your car the vert that we met up with on I-4 sat. night? If so great time, and next time my vert will be down there. We were in my buddies white 03 cobra with the black FR500's (he was in the car show as well) his tag says IM QIKR

DT

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
drtsvt03 said:
Yeah it was a great time down there this weekend. We hung out at the Metco tent most of the time to help those guys out.

Virtualsvt is your car the vert that we met up with on I-4 sat. night? If so great time, and next time my vert will be down there. We were in my buddies white 03 cobra with the black FR500's (he was in the car show as well) his tag says IM QIKR

DT

Nope. Mine is a Coupe.

Chris's Cobra

Shredder
Established Member
drtsvt03 said:

DT
that would be me :-D

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
rmgtc01 said:
hey I am in Orlando this week through sunday. do you guys meet up anywhere?

There is a Midflorida Mustang show in Casselberry that starts around 6ish.

Where in Orlando will you be?

rmgtc01

Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
There is a Midflorida Mustang show in Casselberry that starts around 6ish.

Where in Orlando will you be?

I hang out around the Dr. Phillips/Windemere area and the UCF area.
I'll be at the Bradenton event Saturday, but I was wondering if you guys have local meets somewhere in or near the Orlando area. I see a bunch of Cobras on the drive to and from UCF. Mostly a Torch Red coupe and a Black Convertible. Too bad they are always going in the other direction.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
rmgtc01 said:
I hang out around the Dr. Phillips/Windemere area and the UCF area.
I'll be at the Bradenton event Saturday, but I was wondering if you guys have local meets somewhere in or near the Orlando area. I see a bunch of Cobras on the drive to and from UCF. Mostly a Torch Red coupe and a Black Convertible. Too bad they are always going in the other direction.
If your looking for a local meet to attend we have one every tuesday night at the A&W in Clermont on SR.50. Its only like a 25 minute drive from Windemere. We have a lot of stangs and F bodies. The pic in my sig is from the meet when we lined up all the stangs for pics and that was a slow night, virtuals car is the one on the end but you cant see it to well.

Users who are viewing this thread