FFW Orlando

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
It's only like 3 weeks out. Anyone here going??

I should be there and a few other people from Tallahassee are headed down there. A buddy is bringing his '67 GT500.

Who's in?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
its march 4th/5th. Ill be at hooters for the burnout contest, dunno about the rest of it

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Myself and a few buddies will be coming down from SC to hang out for the weekend. Should be a silver 04 cobra and a white 03 cobra or redfire 03 cobra vert.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i will be there, i dont think i am going to be able to make it to the Hooters preparty but i will be out to a lot of the weekend. i need to get some stuff for the Lightning. i went last year, got some good stuff at a really good price and want to do it all again.

94MarkVIII4cam

Established Member
I plan on going, taking the Mark8. Hope to run pretty consistently since it is an auto with no mods... I havent fully decided yet... I need someone to talk me into it, im nervous... ;)

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
94MarkVIII4cam said:
I plan on going, taking the Mark8. Hope to run pretty consistently since it is an auto with no mods... I havent fully decided yet... I need someone to talk me into it, im nervous... ;)

Dude you can do it. Nothing to be nervous about.

I'll def be at hooters again this year. 2 brand new tires to roast to the steel.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
94MarkVIII4cam said:
There are just going to be so dang many people racing... I expect the mark to beat quite a few GTs however... We shall see...

That just means you get a lot of practice.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Maybe...

I am going to try to get out there one night. I am not sure what night I will be out, but I will try to hook up with some of you guys. I wont be out for any of the daytime festivities.

Users who are viewing this thread