Fiesta ST

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
The Fiesta is by far the slowest vehicle I've owned, but it is hands down the most fun. Makes the daily commute less mundane, can't wait for some warmer weather now!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
I have a 11 GT and my fiesta. I like the fiesta more on an everyday basis. I need to drive them back to back but the fiesta just puts a huge smile on your face. all out what is more fun on twisties IDK, my bet is the fiesta

I was trying everything I could think of to try and get both, it's just not plausible for me right now with my house and my fiancée wanting to buy a new Camry Sport, which she says she will pay for, but I know how that works. Haha So I'm stuck at getting an awesome DD, or getting an awesome weekend warrior(11-13GT) and keeping the GTP as a daily.

c. love

Established Member
well I got very lucky on my fiesta to say the least, I won it from Octane academy otherwise i would be rockin my ranger on the daily. It comes down to what do you want to do ultimately? If autox, stance stuff, a nice gas sipping dailey, or hauling kids easy is your bag the Fiesta all the way. If you road race, drift or that other type of racing that start with a D then the mustang. The mustang in stock form sucks though. intake, tune, exhaust and some suspension work is needed at a minimum and you might get 18mpg in town.

As 94gt5.0 said its not lightning fast but it makes you grin from ear to ear

Last edited:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
For the Fiesta I would just daily it and throw it around on some back roads for fun. The mustang would just be a weekend/nice day cruiser with a trip or two to the strip each month. If I do decide to keep my car an get a GT, I would try to find one with the mods I want, or close to that.(LT's, OR-X, gear and suspension) I want a track pack but will settle for whatever, slim pickins up here.

c. love

Established Member
i would travel actually i did travel to find the right one. To be honest I would be wary of buying a used GT with mods, not all but many guys drive like asshats 99% of the time. Since thats the case they usually have undue wear and tear on them.

c. love

Established Member
another thing on the fiesta you will need tp get snow tires or all seasons right away as wgat they come with are a super high performance summer only tire

c. love

Established Member
You can get the same size as on the car 205/40-17 or if you want to get new wheels specifically for winter you can go with something like a 185/65-15 (which coincidentally is the spare tires size). I personally have been driving it as is which isnt optimal as once it snows its down right scary to drive

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
You can get the same size as on the car 205/40-17 or if you want to get new wheels specifically for winter you can go with something like a 185/65-15 (which coincidentally is the spare tires size). I personally have been driving it as is which isnt optimal as once it snows its down right scary to drive

Thanks. I ordered Blizzaks from Tire Rack today. Now all I need is the Fiesta ST :)

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
You're ordering tires for a car you don't own yet? Haha You've got balls.

There are Fiesta STs arriving here some time in the beginning of Feb. If it is optioned close/exactly to what I want I will cancel my order and buy the in-stock unit.:D

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Just ordered a Cobb AP yesterday and its on its way, buying either a used FSWERKS intake this weekend, or if that falls through Injen has a smoking promo deal on their intakes right now. Waiting on a local company to finish their intercooler fab, and hopefully by that time Cobb will release their Stage 2 tune (intake/intercooler, stock exhaust). Stage 3 adds the DP and full exhaust.

RustyNutz

Established Member
I think I ordered my accessport on the same day(every 5th unit free promotion). Big surprise, I didn't win...oh well. I'm waiting patiently for COBB's release of stage 2 and 3 parts and I have to tell you, my patience is wearing thin...haha. Anyway, I guess I'll have to be happy with just the accessport for now...

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I think I ordered my accessport on the same day(every 5th unit free promotion). Big surprise, I didn't win...oh well. I'm waiting patiently for COBB's release of stage 2 and 3 parts and I have to tell you, my patience is wearing thin...haha. Anyway, I guess I'll have to be happy with just the accessport for now...

Lol yup, same shit here and didnt win. I'm not going to be buying their parts actually, just gonna run their stage 2 tune with the FSWerks intake and a Levels IC.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Just installed the ATP intercooler yesterday, install was a breeze! Think it took longer to take the bumper off than anything. Charge temps are nice and low, boost still hitting 20.5-21.X.

Also worth noting, COBB released a revised stage 1 tune 93v102 for those who need to update. Still no stage 2 though yet..

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Just installed the ATP intercooler yesterday, install was a breeze! Think it took longer to take the bumper off than anything. Charge temps are nice and low, boost still hitting 20.5-21.X.

Also worth noting, COBB released a revised stage 1 tune 93v102 for those who need to update. Still no stage 2 though yet..

any pics of the new IC installed? was it a direct bolt on?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Screenshot_2014-05-02-22-46-05_1_zpsd94cc11d.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-02-22-46-16_1_zps872f7c28.jpg

Screenshot_2014-05-02-10-40-57_1_zps432064bf.jpg

Yup, direct bolt on, easy as hell. Two 8mm bolts holding it up, then two 7mm hose clamps and it's off.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Made it to the track tonight, with shitty prep managed a 14.2@99. I think once the stage 2 map is released 13's are around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread