Fight Club question...

scancion

Established Member
If you could fight anyone, and I do mean anyone who and why??? Dont hold back now.

Personal- Fight one of my frinds husbands b/c he is a nursing student and he is a big know it all, but yet he makes bad grades(I'm a paramedic btw). Plus he just gives me shitty looks cause he thinks I'm banging his wife.

Star- I would like to smash in the singer of disturbed's face b/c I hate the way he sings, looks, and he thinks he is in a metal band. He is ruining music!

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Ghandi... he wouldn't even hit me back... how awesome is that? But for real... probably Napoleon or Hitler... I would beat the red headed step child out of those two. Actually scratch that... I would fight Nancy Polosi FTW

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I'd like to take a swing at the cop that gave me a ticket for going 34 in a 25 back in '05:bash:
(would have lost my licence if I didn't beat it in court - 2 infractions before the age of 18)

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
common.

I would hit him with a medium punch to the face, dont want to knock him out i just want to see him cry in real life because im board with all of his internet crying. lol

fxystangchic

Established Member
:idea:
I'd want to punch all of the idiots who run my town and consistantly put more rock chips into my front bumper from all their garbage construction. :cuss:

Common

Established Member
common.

I would hit him with a medium punch to the face, dont want to knock him out i just want to see him cry in real life because im board with all of his internet crying. lol

Upside.

I would like to kick him in the face for not being able to spell BORED

svt_nick69

Established Member
id really love to beat "Hurricane chris's" ass. hes a utter fail to the rap world.

as far as personal. I got a guy who drives a g35 auto thats got like 35k into it cause the kid is a spoiled ****ing out of this world rich kid that thinks his car is god and even more.

FUUUUUUUCK!!! :cuss: :cuss:

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
I'd beat the piss out've that bitch who just killed her baby in like Florida or something. She's kinda hot too, so I think it'd really be a healthy way to express myself.

02reaper

Established Member
Mike Tyson in his prime. I just want to know how hard that knockout punch really was.

Users who are viewing this thread