Fight Club question...

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Non-Personal: Obama/McCain, most ricers, Common, Squids (bikers that wear shorts/sandals), people wearing affliction shirts that call themselves MMA fighters.

Personal: 3 guys that used to be my girl's friends (soon as i got with her i made her stop talking to them), in all honesty i'd probably kill one of them not just fight them . . .

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON!!!

but mine would be my old c.o. because he was such a bitch!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Personal- Plus he just gives me shitty looks cause he thinks I'm banging his wife.

Are you banging his wife? Pics of her or ban.

Back to topic:

Fictional: Josh Weinstein from Entourage. I would like to curb stomp that foo'.
Famous person (dead or alive): Teddy Roosevelt. I'm sure he'd kick my ass if I didn't knock his glasses off first.
Personal: Probably one of my buddies, because the particular one I'm thinking of is so retarded that he needs an asswhooping to bring him back into check.

scancion

Established Member
Are you banging his wife? Pics of her or ban.

Back to topic:

Fictional: Josh Weinstein from Entourage. I would like to curb stomp that foo'.
Famous person (dead or alive): Teddy Roosevelt. I'm sure he'd kick my ass if I didn't knock his glasses off first.
Personal: Probably one of my buddies, because the particular one I'm thinking of is so retarded that he needs an asswhooping to bring him back into check.
Hahaha, nah Im not banging her, but I wish I was just b/c he thinks we are... Might as well give him a reason. I dont have any pics though, but she is a cutie. ;-)

LSUstang05

Established Member
Personal - my roommate from a year ago. He never cleaned anything up and decided to save all the fat from when he cooked bacon so that he could recook with it for added flavor in his weird ass diet. Needs a good ass-kicking to stop thinking he is hot shit.

Star - Rush Limbaugh or however you spell it. I'm even "republican" and I can't stand that guy. Way to out there for me.

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
I was thinking about Bugs Bunny but I have a feeling he would just keep saying, "Is that all you got Doc???" Yep, now that's a recipe for a real bad nightmare!!!

LOL

Real life people...the scum bags that pick on the weak...I'd like to give them a taste of their own medicine. See how they like it. Nothin' like dishin' out humble pie!!!

:bash:

Later...Dave

dragon40k

Established Member
Ahmadinejad. Just to see if he's as tough as his mouth. Iran and the NSA I know you're watching this thread and since i'm the first to challenge I get dibs.

Users who are viewing this thread