Finally, a vacation

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
good luck tomorrow! hopefully since it's early enough that if you miss the flight you can catch a later one. and being stuck in mexico (at a resort), what's wrong with that!

Haha as long as the resort would have room for us.

I told my wife that if she couldn't get back through customs I'm sure we could get her into the country.

Where are you going ? Cancun? If so which resort?
I love it down there!

Yes, Cancun. We're staying at one of the Riu resorts, I'm not sure which one.

We delayed the update to all of my wife's documentation due to this reason. Granted, we went out of country 2 days after getting married, so a different situation.

Find some sun. It's good for the soul. We just got back from a week on Sanibel Island. Perfect weather.

She is very literal...when filling out the booking information it said "please fill out your name as it appears on your driver's license"....we hadn't re-upped her license. Then a week later we got her new driver's license and her passport.

Sucks about the little hick up!

Take some nice pics and stay safe!

Yes sir, hoping for nice weather.

Encontrar un polleros. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Gracias.

have fun ! drink at least 6 for me >=)

I'll give it my best.

This.

College buddy was leaving the country for a honeymoon the day after the wedding. He could see the bookkeeping screwups that were in their future so nobody was informed until after they had returned. He made sure the pastor did not mail any of the documentation until well after their return from Europe.

But I hope you have a fantastic time! And take lots of embarrassing, drunken pictures. They are a must have for the photo board at your tenth anniversary.

Haha that's the plan.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
We delayed the update to all of my wife's documentation due to this reason. Granted, we went out of country 2 days after getting married, so a different situation.

Find some sun. It's good for the soul. We just got back from a week on Sanibel Island. Perfect weather.
How crazy was it there? I haven't been there in 18 years.

nickf2005

Established Member
How crazy was it there? I haven't been there in 18 years.

It was not crazy at all. Last week was the first round of college spring breaks, so we weren't sure what to expect. The condo we stayed in (Pointe Santo) was very nice and the "private beach" wasn't over crowded at all. What HS/College kids were there, they were with mom and dad, so it wasn't your typical crazy atmosphere. Very relaxing week on the beach, mixed with some kayaking, and tons of great food. Of course, I had my fair share of bloody marys, beer, and Crown. I'd not hesitate to go back.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Hmmm, name matching trouble, eh? How mad do you think she would be if you went ahead and took the original flight and told he to catch up as soon as she got things sorted? ;)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmmm, name matching trouble, eh? How mad do you think she would be if you went ahead and took the original flight and told he to catch up as soon as she got things sorted? ;)

I was furious to begin with..but I played it off like it wasn't a big deal.

I told her not to stress about it, that we would get it figured out; by the off chance we didn't, "I was the one that needed to be stressed. I don't know what I would do for a week in Cancun during spring break, by myself!"

nxhappy

Established Member
I'm sure you already know but don't drink the tap water lol....only main stream/ bottled

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I was furious to begin with..but I played it off like it wasn't a big deal.

I told her not to stress about it, that we would get it figured out; by the off chance we didn't, "I was the one that needed to be stressed. I don't know what I would do for a week in Cancun during spring break, by myself!"

Girls Gone Wild, SVTP Edition would be the result I'm sure, lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes! I'd buy a copy...or three.

Just so you know, I hate you because I'm Jelly. Last real vacation was damn near 10 years ago.

It's been 4ish for me.

Welp, we'll see how this check-in goes for my wife. Have a good week gents.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
36 hours left...been a blast so far. Hope all has been well on here.

8841b3ea4a0eedccf93d9014411c10bd.jpg

jblood37

Established Member
The water looks perfect there. I hope you guys are enjoying it. And don't be stingy, show us more pics of the new wife on the beach.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks guys.

We had a great time, I'm glad to be back in the states though!

Users who are viewing this thread