Finally an owner!!

Stater212

Established Member
Well guys finally found the one I wanted and got her home. Had to drive clear out to Colorado Springs to get it but I couldn't be happier. I post the pictures I have now but will be taking a lot more this week hopefully.

IMG_3127.JPG

IMG_3131.JPG

IMG_3126.JPG

Stater212

Established Member
No crazy plans for it yet would like to eventually make the switch to E85 but in time. It has a fair amount of modifications done already. If I were to change some stuff up it does have a catted H on it now and Id probably go with an OR X in the near future. First thing I want to do is get some ne rubber for the rear at least. The previous owner has 335's on the rear and Id like to go to a 315 but have no idea what tire I'd want to go with. Prefer a radial and not sure if I would have to change the fronts too or if I could keep running what's on the car.

I think he is a member but didn't come on here very much. I think his name is AROD.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Congrats on finding one. Surprised I'm the first to say this - post a full mod list, or do a signature for yourself. Makes it easier for everyone to be able to see your setup.

Users who are viewing this thread