Finally an owner!!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome and congrats! First impressions are everything, I give you an A+ for NOT calling it a termi, lol.

Stater212

Established Member
Ok guys sorry this took so long just got the pictures taken today. All picture credit goes to the wife she does a great job. Current mods are the car are as follows:

2.3L Whipple
Metco 4lb Lower with Alt pulley
Catch Can
Fluidyne Radiator
Reische Perf. 170deg
AFCO Heat Exchanger
AEM 6 in 1 with SCT x3
Bousch 60 injectors
KB BAP with upgraded wires and all pump hoses
EGR Delete
BBK Longtubes, catted H with 3' Mac
H&R Race Springs with Bilstein Shocks
MM Caster Camber Plates
Steering Rack Bushing Upgrade
Steeds Bumpsteer
MM Full Length Subframe Connectors
Adjustable Clutch Cable with Quadrant Firewall Adjuster
Spec 3 Clutch
LDC Clutch Free Play Mod
Ford HD Throw Out Bearing
26 spline input/31 spline output
SRA with 31 spline eaton LSD
31 spline axles with welded tubes
MM Lower Control Arms
Ford Racing Upper Control Arms
Billet 8.8 Spherical Bushings
Mac 8.8 Diff Cover

Last edited:

Stater212

Established Member
DSC_0007.jpgDSC_0012.jpg

Last edited:

Stater212

Established Member
Have a few questions guys. Looking to change up the exhaust setup on my car currently have bbk longtubes, catted h and mac cat back. Im not completely unhappy with the headers or cat back but definitely wanting an O/R X and while doing that swap may end up changing cat backs too, to either basani or borla. But the question is with my SRA do I shop for exhaust components for a GT car due to having the SRA? Probably a stupid question but hey if I don't know I will ask. While searching for midpipes I have found some that say for longtubes and I assume that's what I would need with my headers.

Second question is I have the MM full length subframe connectors on the car. I have never had these before and am curious if I can safely jack the car up on these connectors, just behind the front tire and right in front of the rear tire.

Thank you guys

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I think there's a way to have a IRS catback on a SRA so you still see the pipes down there. I've seen it before just now sure how it's done. And ya you'll need a mid pipe for long tubes as a regular mid pipe would be too long. And I pick up my car from my MM FLSFC all the time front rear middle. Pick it up from the middle and it picks up both front and rear tires. That's how I put on my drag setup.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yes you will need a 99-04 GT catback. People have made the Cobra catback work with a SRA not sure how though. You will need a mid pipe that is for long tubes. It will have to be BBK to match there headers though. I have MM FLSC's on my car and jack the car up using them all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stater212

Established Member
Yes you will need a 99-04 GT catback. People have made the Cobra catback work with a SRA not sure how though. You will need a mid pipe that is for long tubes. It will have to be BBK to match there headers though. I have MM FLSC's on my car and jack the car up using them all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so if I have bbk long tubes I can only use that brand of mid pipe. I didn't know that. Are all headers and mid pipes that way? They have to be the same brand?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Ok so if I have bbk long tubes I can only use that brand of mid pipe. I didn't know that. Are all headers and mid pipes that way? They have to be the same brand?

You maybe able to use a lethal X pipe is call and ask. I know from fox body days Mac and BBK will not interchange mid pipes to headers that is.

Users who are viewing this thread