Finally bought the 04 Cobra

Naja Haje

Established Member
I know longer have to troll this site, finally pulled the trigger and bought an 04 torch red. My first round of mods are pro 5.0 w/ mgw handle, fortes clutch quadrant, global west subframes, and most important the seat rail extenders, I am 6' 5" and 300++ it is a rather tight fit at the moment. Cheers.

Weedo

Established Member
Originally posted by Naja Haje
I and most important the seat rail extenders, I am 6' 5" and 300++ it is a rather tight fit at the moment. Cheers.

Tell me more about the seat rail extenders?????

I'm 6'3" and had my 98 Cobra professionally done, I think it was $150. My next ride is going to be an '03 Cobra so I'm collecting knowledge as we speak...:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations. Torch Red, eh? Sweet. I'm not too far away in Cheshire so maybe we'll hook up some day. As a matter of fact my wife and I are going to the Chowder Pot in Branford tomorrow. Love their seafood! :)

P.S. If you haven't heard of our Mustang club (LMMC-CT), follow this link and check it out. Great bunch of guys and gals. And a larger membership. http://www.lmmc-ct.com/

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Naja Haje
I know longer have to troll this site, finally pulled the trigger and bought an 04 torch red. My first round of mods are pro 5.0 w/ mgw handle, fortes clutch quadrant, global west subframes, and most important the seat rail extenders, I am 6' 5" and 300++ it is a rather tight fit at the moment. Cheers.

do you mind if I ask how much you spent?

MikeW

Established Member
Congrats! I love the Torch Red! Mine is an 03 Torch Vertible.. your gonna love it!

Users who are viewing this thread