Finally dynoed my whipple 2.9 Shelby

tommy s

Established Member
th_DSCF8352.jpg

tommy s

Established Member
Those are great numbers, I have the same set up and 100 h.p. less. Is that a mailorder or remote tune with Jon Lund?

A Lund mail ordered tune !!I know the #' s seem high (they are uncorrected) and it was a cold day so that helped aloth ! was running the 3.00 pulley + 2 degreee timing and torco . Was very happy with results . A BAP is in the neer future.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Those are great numbers, I have the same set up and 100 h.p. less. Is that a mailorder or remote tune with Jon Lund?

Depends on what type of dyno each of you used as well.

Van@RevanRacing

Nice Tommy.

A Lund mail ordered tune !!I know the #' s seem high (they are uncorrected) and it was a cold day so that helped aloth ! was running the 3.00 pulley + 2 degreee timing and torco . Was very happy with results . A BAP is in the neer future.

You need a BAP ASAP to support this power your FPDM's are maxed out at this power level. Torco is good but if you're going to run this level of boost you should consider running a higher octane consistently versus pump gas and Torco because you don't always know what you get at the pump. YES, you can get bad fuel at the pump and Torco can't always make up the difference. Put an A/F meter in the car and monitor regularly no matter what fuel and/or Torco mix you use.

Van

tommy s

Established Member
Nice Tommy.

You need a BAP ASAP to support this power your FPDM's are maxed out at this power level. Torco is good but if you're going to run this level of boost you should consider running a higher octane consistently versus pump gas and Torco because you don't always know what you get at the pump. YES, you can get bad fuel at the pump and Torco can't always make up the difference. Put an A/F meter in the car and monitor regularly no matter what fuel and/or Torco mix you use.

Van

OK thanks Van , I'm working on the wife for the boost a pump right now !! Do you wire it to work with boost or WOT ???

Blackmax

Established Member
Weigh your car at the track and see what kind of m.p.h. you run, thats the true test. You should be around 135 m.p.h. if you have 700 r.w.h.p.

Users who are viewing this thread