Finally, enough garage space *woot*

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Envious pricks? I could live in a multi-million dollar estate for all you know, and you wouldn't know because I wouldn't come onto a auto enthusiast website and brag about my home :thumbsup:

Look, you unmitigated prick. Treynor is a long-time member of the site, and most of us who have conversed with him in these forums know exactly what he does and his list of cars and his new house is NOTHING surprising to any of us whose balls have actually dropped.

Him dropping in here to post about it is more like him telling a group of friends what new toy he has. Yeah, there might be a hint of bragging there, but it's all about being happy about it, and not being the vindictive show-off your broke-ass is imagining he's being.

And no, don't come at us with these "I might be a multi-millionaire for all you know!" bullshit. Someone as petty as you, with a username called "V6Camaro" tells us that you're a wannabe who can't even afford a real car, so you had to settle for the plebeian imitation of one. Damn, you can't even afford good manners, and that's free.

GTFO, ****ing n00blet.

CobraMac

Established Member
Envious pricks? I could live in a multi-million dollar estate for all you know, and you wouldn't know because I wouldn't come onto a auto enthusiast website and brag about my home :thumbsup:

You obviously have no clue who Treynor is and the type of person he is. He is a great guy who does a lot of great things for other.

You on the other hand are a noob on this site who "accidently" creates a username V6Camaro, say in your first post that you own a v6 camaro, then later say you don't even own a camaro, that you own a mustang, and ask how to change your username now. You sound like you're a couple sandwiches short of a picnic there buddy. You're not choosing a good way to mesh in with this community :nonono:

Last edited:

Keith Stone

Banned
LOL the responses are worth the comment. It is actually somewhat entertaining to see how upset people on the internet get over a post :thumbsup:

Keith Stone

Banned
No, what we get upset over is stupidity...and you have been showing a lot of it :rollseyes

There is no stupidy in any of my posts, whatsoever. I understand that you're upset that someone has e-insulted your e-idol and that your only reply is to call me stupid. It is understandable, especially from those who lack the mental capacity to come up with anything more creative.

OMG MY POSTS ARE TOTALLY STUPID!!!!!

I dont know whats bigger, this Treynor guys bank account or his gigantic nut sac that seems to be finding its way into everyone's mouth.....

CobraMac

Established Member
There is no stupidy in any of my posts, whatsoever. I understand that you're upset that someone has e-insulted your e-idol and that your only reply is to call me stupid. It is understandable, especially from those who lack the mental capacity to come up with anything more creative.

OMG MY POSTS ARE TOTALLY STUPID!!!!!

I dont know whats bigger, this Treynor guys bank account or his gigantic nut sac that seems to be finding its way into everyone's mouth.....

Really now? So stating you own a v6 camaro, then saying you don't even own one, then saying you own a mustang makes complete sense right? Your incompetence is amusing.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I cannot stand people who constantly gloat about their well-being.

You haven't been here long enough to know what Ben or anyone else "Constantly" does.

As I said in the infraction, Slow your roll, you just got back from vacation.

As you can tell I have no problem sending you off again with your attitude.

Do NOT return to this thread again.

Ben, Damm nice house. Sorry for the thread jack.

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member

Actually, I think it's obvious that he outed himself as a multi-millionaire with the most excellent V6Camaro that we all now covet.

Do NOT return to this thread again.

:lol: This.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Wow that house is amazing.. Congrats man on the purchase!! Dunno what your other house looked like, but that deffinately looks like a huge upgrade!! Specially the gerages..

That is just awesome...

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
pretty cool to have an executive at google on here....what a killer house, congrats on your purchase. Your annual taxes are probably 3x waht my entire morgate is.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Wow that house is amazing.. Congrats man on the purchase!! Dunno what your other house looked like, but that deffinately looks like a huge upgrade!! Specially the gerages..

That is just awesome...

My old house was perfectly nice, built in the late '60s and periodically updated. There was nothing particularly wrong with it except the lack of garage space and my incredibly poor impulse control when it comes to cars.

Things just got a bit out of hand when we started looking around for houses with more garage spots.

This whole thread reminds me why I won't even *start* looking at planes or boats. I already know how that movie would end :eek:

jeffl9682

Established Member
My old house was perfectly nice, built in the late '60s and periodically updated. There was nothing particularly wrong with it except the lack of garage space and my incredibly poor impulse control when it comes to cars.

Things just got a bit out of hand when we started looking around for houses with more garage spots.

This whole thread reminds me why I won't even *start* looking at planes or boats. I already know how that movie would end :eek:
congratulations on all the success in life, i bet nothing was handed to you and you worked hard for everything you have accomplished. Congrats on the new home, it is gorgeous.

CobraMac

Established Member

Ben buy a helicopter and get a license!! That's what I do for a job, fly helos and I LOVE it....it's such a rush...do it buddy!!

The Robinson R-44 is around 400k and is an amazing helicopter for the price!

Last edited:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Ben buy a helicopter and get a license!! That's what I do for a job, fly helos and I LOVE it....it's such a rush...do it buddy!!

The Robinson R-44 is around 400k and is an amazing helicopter for the price!

Yeah. See, this is the sort of temptation I don't need :) I've ridden in helicopters a few times and was instantly interested - it's like a motorcycle, only in 3-D.

CobraMac

Established Member
Yeah. See, this is the sort of temptation I don't need :) I've ridden in helicopters a few times and was instantly interested - it's like a motorcycle, only in 3-D.

Hahaha I knew it would get your attention :D

There's a lot of guys that store their own helos in our hanger and they come and fly them whenever they want...it's definitely a lotttt of fun. And I completely agree...also it's a ton of fun being able to do a million things that planes aren't able to...for example: hovering....or landing wherever the heck you want :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread