Finally found my GT500!

916er

Established Member
I finally found my perfect GT500! I just purchased a red/white stripes 2012 from an elderly couple in Michigan. They had the car since new and it only has 10k miles on it. It is equipped with the Electronics package, SVT performance package and Recaro seats. It has everything I wanted and best of all, it is totally stock and never been modified. It is in like new condition. The icing on the cake is that it has a Ford Premium warranty until June 2019! It was a little more than I wanted to pay (isn't that always the case?) but I felt it was worth it. I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to get the photos small enough to allow this forum to accept them. My phone pics are too large! (any suggestions would be great).

I want to thank everyone on this forum for their advice and opinions as I went through my search. There is a great bunch of people on this forum. I am looking forward to visiting and contributing to this forum as much as I can!

Willie

Established Member
Congrats. Love to hear stories like this. I myself recently purchased my second GT500. When I saw on the SVT certificate that it was assembled on my birthday, I HAD to buy it...! How lucky can a guy get?

Papaw

Established Member
Congratulations. Happy for you.
Now get out there and enjoy it.

If someone called me elderly I'd have to rough them up. On second thought, I'd have my son rough them up.
All right, all right.....My grandson.

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Congrats!
Looking forward to seeing this beauty.
If you can get the pictures to your desktop, there should be at least one program on there that will make them smaller.
Or you can go into your phone settings and have it take lower-size pics.
There should also be free pic-editting aps you can download for your phone

916er

Established Member
Thank you all! Here are the pics (Hopefully)

Shelby1_zpshtgmro3g.jpg

Shekby2_zpsbpjkrwrv.jpg

Shelby4_zps2ddt9fsh.jpg

Shelby3_zpsods9jjs6.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Whipple it!!!!!!...:rollseyes Just Kidding.

Ya remember talking to you on the phone. I'm glad you got EXACTLY what you were looking for. Great find and enjoy the new car!

916er

Established Member
Thank you all for the kind responses. I really love the car. And, Airassault13F40, I do remember talking to you. I appreciate your time and opinions!

Users who are viewing this thread