finally get my run with a SRT

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Man, I want this race to go down soon. Not because I give a crap about the outcome, but because I want it to end. I don't agree with the L saying its stock if it isn't, but according to one post, that's kind of out the window now, isn't the rumor that BeenStruck is spraying and runs 11s? If so, the SRT 10 owner obviously no longer thinks he's stock so WTF does it matter? Next someone is going to ask for 20 car lengths..... :nonono:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Silver04L said:
Man, I want this race to go down soon. Not because I give a crap about the outcome, but because I want it to end. I don't agree with the L saying its stock if it isn't, but according to one post, that's kind of out the window now, isn't the rumor that BeenStruck is spraying and runs 11s? If so, the SRT 10 owner obviously no longer thinks he's stock so WTF does it matter? Next someone is going to ask for 20 car lengths..... :nonono:

its not sprayed... and its stock enough,.... ill pop the hood... you cant see shit. only mods you can see are the filter and the cat back...

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I realize that, but didn't you post saying that was the rumor? I wasn't saying that was the case, true or not, if the guy has heard that, he probably doesn't think you're stock

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
beenstruck said:
ill let ya know monday... well if it actully goes down... rumor has it my truck is sorayed now and runs 11's

There, I wasn't saying if it was true, but if that's the RUMOR, then if he's heard it, he no longer believes you to be stock. This wasn't a bag on you at all. It was actually directed toward the guys who were giving you shit because you said you were stock.....

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Silver04L said:
There, I wasn't saying if it was true, but if that's the RUMOR, then if he's heard it, he no longer believes you to be stock. This wasn't a bag on you at all. It was actually directed toward the guys who were giving you shit because you said you were stock.....

its some what stock... :poke:

its a stock long block stock blower stock trans stock rear... its stock enought to call it stock

Red Snake

Established Member
beenstruck said:
its some what stock... :poke:

its a stock long block stock blower stock trans stock rear... its stock enought to call it stock

Orange2004Cobra is running stock long block on his SRT10 too but I don't think anyone would call him stock. :D

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
ViperTruck2933 said:
Orange2004Cobra is running stock long block on his SRT10 too but I don't think anyone would call him stock. :D

nothing with a 300shot is stock... in anyones book...

but like i said... ill pop the hood for the guy... he wont be able to see shit

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
do not worry about this truck it is all talk and no go..i watched a stock srt-10 r/c run the best of 13.0 with drag radials on at the track where he heated and could hook. i met the same kid out on the street and hooked off with him from light to light approx.1/4 away and pulled that piece of shit 40k truck down the road with no problems..

01 L #345 of 6381 4# crank,jlp forced air kit,sct tune,dyna tech headers hi flow cats, jdm silver bullit, 2/5 drop. a lil other extras too

Flying Low

Established Member
squirellracing said:
do not worry about this truck it is all talk and no go..i watched a stock srt-10 r/c run the best of 13.0 with drag radials on at the track where he heated and could hook.

More and more are getting into the 12's on street tires. Stock at that!!!!!! I did it in my QC. 12.7 @ 108.

I do wonder what kind of slicks he is running and how he got them on?

Last edited:

Flying Low

Established Member
QUIK BRIK said:
I took a silver srt with the sts turbo setup. Said he was running mid to low 12s. Didnt look it. lol. And he was making fun of my plate! 488hp n 576tq lightning power!!!

I wonder who that guys is? If you see him again will you direct him to the SRT forums. Lots of problems with the STS system and I would like to see how his system is doing and what he is doing different.

Thanks,

Smoke

Flying Low

Established Member
orange2004cobra said:
Who did your tune?
You got a wideband a/f?
I would try www.roeracing.com
L.

I working the tune through Roe racing. Yes I have a WB and I'm way rich. But at the rate these trucks are blowing up with the STS I'm keeping it that way until I can drive it to Roe.

Are you on the SRT10 forum?

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Smoke, didnt talk with him that much just complemented each other afterwards. Thats how I found out bout the sts. It was a silver 10 with ghost flames on it his name was Ron. It was in NY. My friend is running 11.6 in his paxton supercharged one. Tuned at Larrocas on English Town road. First 1 to hit 640hp stock block. on 22's...

Users who are viewing this thread