Finally Got a Cobra

Tkaugh29

Established Member
Well after alot of waiting, I have finally found and bought a cobra. I bought it off a member on here (Outlaw) who happened to live 3 hours away from me.

I have a link to a thread he posted, with picutures of his/my car. I have not had a chance to clean the car and take pictures yet since the weather here hasnt been that swell.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../528732-took-some-pictures-car-yesterday.html

Anyways enjoy the pics! The car only has 11,xxx miles, it has a few mods:
2.81 supercharger pulley, accufab throttle body, bassani catback & magnaflow xpipe, HR sport springs w/ MM low pro irs bolts and 19" iforged aero wheels. Car was tuned, and dynoed at just over 400 rwhp/rwtq

Dont got many mods planned yet, I like the car just the way it is. I might get new rims to make the car my own. but im not sure yet what else i wanna do, maybe smoked headlights and drilled/slotted rotors cold air intake. thats about it.

Thanks for looking, id appreciate any tips or ideas/comments. -with the 19" rims the rear tires rub the fenders, they are already roller and have a 3/8 spacer, any ideas how to prevent rubbing?

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
congrats dude , mine is still ih shipping lol.i wouldnt change those wheels they are perfect for that car but hey its yours to do what you want with ,,,,enjoy

boatcop1

Established Member
Sweet car man, I like the 19"s, not usually a fan but those look great. As far as the rubbing goes I would remove the spacers to see if you can get the rears to "tuck" a little without rubbing. You may have to switch to 1/4" spacers. Good luck.

vitmncya

Established Member
nice ride i just got my comp orange cobra 3 weeks ago also and it only has 18k on it . these cars are alot of fun wow

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Sweet, but isnt that power level kind of low? Maybe a very safe tune?

boatcop1

Established Member
Sweet, but isnt that power level kind of low? Maybe a very safe tune?

Haha i guess i overlooked that too. Yeah thats low. Actually it's not right at all, not even for a safe tune. Get that car tuned when you can. you should be around 460ish.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
Car look tits man, damn, that thing is sexy! Not a fan of 19's either, but those Iforged are something else :) Enjoy the car man and keep it clean! If you decide to sell the wheels for cheap let me know :rolling:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
congrats on gettin the cobra. but if i were you i would be trying to find out why its so down on power. it should have quite a bit more than 400, with the mods you have.

edit: was it a mustang dyno or something? im hoping so

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread