Finally got another Mustang

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I've been wanting another Mustang since I sold my 03 Cobra about 4 years ago. But this time I knew I wanted to go old school...well my generation's version of old school ;-) So I've been wanting a notch for awhile now. I found a very clean one that is mostly stock and has been very well maintained. It came with a 3" binder of all the service records.

It does have Bassani stainless headers, BBK H pipe, stainless Flo catback and 3.73 gears. There are a few other minor mods but performance wise it is mainly a stock car. I don't have any power upgrades planned anytime soon. I'd like to start with a 5 lug conversion and wheels then go from there. Down the road I'd like to do a QT turbo kit on stock cam. 400-425 rwhp would be perfect. I want the car to be a nice cruising car that is comfortable on 3-4 hour drives. I don't want a loping big cam car.

IMAG0043_zpsk7a5ub8s.jpg

IMAG0088_zpscszfthq5.jpg

IMAG0104_zpsttkyiyw9.jpg

IMAG0091_zpsjlpgc75h.jpg

IMAG0095_zps2awlzbwd.jpg

IMAG0096_zpsfpit722y.jpg

IMAG0044_zpsnkvwqdnd.jpg

IMAG0064_zpsdazd9gpk.jpg

image3_1_zpsekrahqop.jpg

image2_1_zpsmuqafneg.jpg

IMAG5060_zpsbsytundu.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It's amazing how some of these fox bodies are in such good shape still.

Shhhh

Established Member
Awesome car! The engine bay looks to nice to start hacking away and throwing a turbo in there. Great find.

MG0h3

Established Member
Damn man that thing is clean!

I still vote for some heads/intake with that turbo. Kinda want to have head studs in there anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread