Finally got my 2DR Badlands Sasquatch!!!

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Hot Red Pepper 2 door Badlands 2.7L.

Loving it! Had to share. I waited since day 1 and it's finally here. Had 10 miles on it when I drove it off the lot.

The Ford price lock really made me feel good as the Broncos on the lot were 15K more than I paid.

I did also buy the soft top and the Tube Doors I will pick them up next week.

Only thing I didn't really like was I feel whoever put the rock molding guards on did it a little crooked, and had some of the hood exposed at the bottom where it should have covered it all (meaning he didn't bring it far enough forward to cover the whole hood).

The marine vinyl sure turned out to be better than I thought it would. I am very happy I didn't get the leather as it would have cost me $2800 more and I live in Seattle so if I get caught with the top in the rain the leather could have been trouble.......
20220708_150018.jpeg
20220708_105019.jpeg
20220708_170002.jpeg
20220708_130513.jpeg
20220708_105856.jpeg
20220708_105852.jpeg
20220708_105007.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G991U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

96dreamer

Established Member
I love the mgv in our 4 door badlands. Super comfortable and easy to take care of. I shuttled a few people from a pool in it with dripping swim suits and wasn't worried about it all. Great looking rig

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
I love the mgv in our 4 door badlands. Super comfortable and easy to take care of. I shuttled a few people from a pool in it with dripping swim suits and wasn't worried about it all. Great looking rig
the MGV is Absolutely amazing. Really glad I didn't get the leather, or the carpet for that matter. I may try to find an spare driver's seat if a wrecked one comes available for a back up later down the road. I feel the dragging my ass over the edge of the seat will do some wear to it eventually.... As It's definitely quite a step to get in and out of the Sasquatch....

Very pleased.

LethalJoe

Established Member
That thing is SWEET! Enjoy it! The 2Dr Version is growing on me more and more. Love the color and the little accents they put together with that package. Good choices/

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the 2-door better, looks wise, but it's a big negative if you're carrying more than 2 passengers. That's where 4 doors shine. But if 80% of the time it's the driver and a passenger, 2-doors like this really good looking Badlands Sasquatch are awesome.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
When i get old i might cop me one of these.... VELOCIRAPTOR 400 BRONCO - Hennessey Performance
Build it yourself better, cheaper and don't support Shady McKee
Ex-Employees Say Hennessey Is A Bigger Mess Than You Ever Imagined

"The ex-employees’ corroborating accusations included misusing company funds, using one customer’s deposit to build another one’s car, passing off subpar parts and components as exclusive and top-of-the-line equipment, using underhanded tactics designed to prevent clients from getting refunds, and consistently failing to deliver certain customers’ cars—especially when they were foreign buyers."

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Looks great! I'll keep an eye out!
:) Hopefully if you see me you will be out in your Terminator enjoying that we finally have summer time here (was a long winter).

That said with the beautiful weather we have had this week it has made want to take the whole top off. However I only went as far as the front section. I did buy the soft top front twill and will have to put it on as I can feel a sun burn coming on now....

Attachments

• 20220709_163444.jpg
    20220709_163444.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 98

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
That thing is SWEET! Enjoy it! The 2Dr Version is growing on me more and more. Love the color and the little accents they put together with that package. Good choices/

I like the 2-door better, looks wise, but it's a big negative if you're carrying more than 2 passengers. That's where 4 doors shine. But if 80% of the time it's the driver and a passenger, 2-doors like this really good looking Badlands Sasquatch are awesome.

Thanks!
I think the only drawback to the 2 door for me is the smaller gas tank (16.9 gallon vs 21.9) . There is definitely some cost savings to not buying the 4 door vs the 2 door (about $5000).

I almost feel as if the Camera doesn't catch how awesome the Hot Red Pepper color is. I was a bit nervous as I didn't much like the color on the Ranger I saw to gauge the color, but I think on the Bronco with the Black Body Armor/top contrast it is Amazing.

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Congrats. The 2 dr msrp did not go up $15k. It went up maybe $3/4k with options.
Yeah, sorry I should have stated I meant compared to the sticker prices on the lot (with ADM).

The price lock I had was about $1700 less than the current window sticker from Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread