Finally Got My Cobra Back!

Mike681

Established Member
I had a few things done like sending off my KB 2.2 for rebuild, a 170* t-stat, even flow head cooling mod, a fresh set of Nitto 555 Extremes, and a couple smaller things.

The shop I had the car at, JPC Racing, did an excellent job; everyone I dealt with was real nice and extremely knowledgeable. More (expensive) fun awaits though, she ain't a cheap date!

Stella:
319b08c2-ae12-4c50-ade9-0bbade8eb598_zpsd461b0ea.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Had to laugh when I saw the "she ain't a cheap date" comment. LOL!

Well, glad you're back on the road, and hopefully you'll get some decent time with Stella before the motor needs a rebuild.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
As some of you saw in my previous threads (http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/951773-can-you-tell-whats-causing-engine-noise-im-puzzled.html and http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-tuning-214/951786-any-idea-what-whats-causing-noise.html) I had a few things done like sending off my KB 2.2 for rebuild, a 170* t-stat, even flow head cooling mod, a fresh set of Nitto 555 Extremes, and a couple smaller things.

More (expensive) fun awaits though, she ain't a cheap date!

Stella:
319b08c2-ae12-4c50-ade9-0bbade8eb598_zpsd461b0ea.jpg

None of them are son, none of them are. Neither the two legged ones or the 4 tired ones.

Mike681

Established Member
Had to laugh when I saw the "she ain't a cheap date" comment. LOL!

Well, glad you're back on the road, and hopefully you'll get some decent time with Stella before the motor needs a rebuild.

Haha, thanks Bob! I hope I do too.

Where are you located in Va?

I'm in Arlington (Ballston), just outside of DC.

None of them are son, none of them are. Neither the two legged ones or the 4 tired ones.

:lol: that's for sure!

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Now's the time to get a little crazy and play hard since a rebuild is in the future anyway.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Story behind the name stella?

I was too lazy to read the whole OP lol

Glad you got Stella back though

Users who are viewing this thread