Finally got my dream car!!!

Navy86

Established Member
Previous 01 cobra owner I always felt empty when I sold it after I had my first son well I'm back and damn it feels good to be part of the termiNATOR or TRMN8TR family!!!! Got lucky other then an intake and basani cat back the motor is unmolested def looking forward to making my dream car a beast!! Pics coming soon

Last edited:

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
If you refer to an 03-04 Cobra as a "Termi" ever agian.....Me and several of my close Cobra friends will drive to AZ and forcefully take your MAN CARD and repo your TERMINATOR.......My job is done here carry on!!!!!!!!!

Navy86

Established Member
If you refer to an 03-04 Cobra as a "Termi" ever agian.....Me and several of my close Cobra friends will drive to AZ and forcefully take your MAN CARD and repo your TERMINATOR.......My job is done here carry on!!!!!!!!!

:beer: Deal!

Getting owned it will not let me post pics yet, i'm assuming it's because I just joined.

Last edited:

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
You might have to have 5 or 10 post but you have to host the picture on imageshack or photobucket and paste the direct link in the picture tab

UARPREY

Established Member

Terminator is acceptable, just not Termi? Good. I'm not a fan of " Termi" either.

joel3431

Brain Terminated.
Established Member
Congrats man, and I am assuming you sold your 01 for a minivan or some shit you didnt want. So congratz on getting your man card back. =]

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Congrats on the car. Welcome to the site. Post pics when you can or im sure someone would if you emailed pics.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Congrats, as mentioned you need to host your pictures on a hosting website. I like photobucket myself.

ctgreddy

Established Member
Congrats, You'll love your new TERMI!!!!!!!!! (i say that just to anger everyone who gets their panties in a bunch when it's used)

Users who are viewing this thread