Finally got my dyno numbers

Jagged Edge

Established Member
Well if my 13.4 @ 105 ain't so good at the track it's not the car, it's me for sure.
Bone stock dyno numbers at 82 degrees with 20 min cool downÐ
379.2 rwhp and 362.2 rwtq.
A/F ratio drops into the 11's at 4500 rpms and into the 10's at 5700 rpms
For those who think Ford de-tuned the 10th Anniv Editions... I don't think this one was.
I am happy!
JE:)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Dyno numbers are good. Keep practicing and you'll see your times improve. These stock Cobras (without a chip or Predator) run very rich at higher rpms. :(

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
For those who think Ford de-tuned the 10th Anniv Editions... I don't think this one was.

Thats news to me!?:uh oh:

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Nice stock dyno numbers...I didnt hear of any detuning Ford has done on the Anniversary Cobras...Anyone want to enlighten me on the subject? Thanks

-pete :coolman:

Jagged Edge

Established Member
Originally posted by cobrapete03'
Nice stock dyno numbers...I didnt hear of any detuning Ford has done on the Anniversary Cobras...Anyone want to enlighten me on the subject? Thanks

-pete :coolman:

One of the tuners a couple of weeks ago was reporting that he had dynoed a couple of 10th Anniv editions in the 340's.
JE

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Originally posted by Jagged Edge
One of the tuners a couple of weeks ago was reporting that he had dynoed a couple of 10th Anniv editions in the 340's.
JE

Maybe it is because the cars were still breaking in...They are newer right?...But then again I dont think I gained 25+ HP with break-in...What computer code are the anniversary snakes running QUD1 or QUD2?...

-pete:coolman:

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
nice #'s

i ran a 12.68@111 stock....so keep trying.....it is kinda tricky to launch these cars.

I ran a 14.00 the first run...lol...2.9 60'

B

davidmax

Established Member
I have dynoed many 03 and 04' stangs and they vary between 340-380 stock.I believe its exactly the same motor,no internal diffferances at all,Dave Smilovic XTREM MOTORSPORT
Dave@xmssengineering .com

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
yup dyno numbers are up to par. That eliminates the car being under powered. Practice Practice Practice!!

Users who are viewing this thread