Finally got the cobra tuned!!

stuntstere

Established Member
So after about 6 month of my car just limping around because of some work I did I finally got it tuned. I'm just glad I can DRIVE my car again.
I'll start with a couple of pictures:
96012654026363935279821.jpg

40057657350621601478819.jpg

Now for the video of the dyno session:
03 cobra dyno at the tuning station - YouTube
[youtube_browser]yYahnXeZrEM[/youtube_browser]

Mod list:
60K factory short block, LFP head cooling mod, Stiegemeier stage 5+ with plate removed, Ported lower intake, 2.76 upper, 3# lower, JLT intake, SCT big air 2600, Mac longtubes, O/R x-pipe, SPL exhaust with magnaflow mufflers, Accufab throttle body with port matched plenum, NGK BR7EF plugs @ (.25 now) dyno was at .32 (blows out on the nitrous), E85, 8AN feed, Modified fpdm, Dual 340LPH fuel pumps, BAP pre-fpdm set at 30%, DEKA 60# injectors, Nitrous express wet system (125 shot w/ fuel pulled pre-rail off an Y block), LFP heat exchanger, Complete billetflow idler setup.

Motor- 550hp 539tq
W/ nitrous- 643hp 740tq (blowing out spark badly)
Tuned by Justin Kalwei (AKA justune) @ the tuning station in Blue Springs, MO
I'm just excited to DRIVE my car again!!! Thanks guys.

stuntstere

Established Member
Thanks guys.... This thing is a completely different beast on the spray. The instant torque from the PD blower and the nitrous is insane. SO much fun to drive.

stuntstere

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. When I was first looking to buy a cobra I was originally looking for a sonic blue or white cobra. Came across the zink yellow for a good deal and couldn't pass it up. The color since has grown on me a lot. Thanks.

TClark22

Established Member
I like the cobra! lol thats my buddies white BMW in front of you in the first pic...and my slow silver GT was parked on the other side of your car. Lol i made it to dyno day when everyone was leaving...you know right when camaro went boom on dyno, lol

stuntstere

Established Member
I like the cobra! lol thats my buddies white BMW in front of you in the first pic...and my slow silver GT was parked on the other side of your car. Lol i made it to dyno day when everyone was leaving...you know right when camaro went boom on dyno, lol

Lol yeah. It was time for that motor in the camaro to go. It ran 4 years abused. Tons of nitrous at first And then 2 years boosted at 1000 whp on a stock rod, crank, piston 5.3 Ls motor. Yeah when I walked over their to grab my nitrous bottles to get filled I seen both of your guys cars. Both look really clean.

TClark22

Established Member
Lol yeah. It was time for that motor in the camaro to go. It ran 4 years abused. Tons of nitrous at first And then 2 years boosted at 1000 whp on a stock rod, crank, piston 5.3 Ls motor. Yeah when I walked over their to grab my nitrous bottles to get filled I seen both of your guys cars. Both look really clean.

lol yea, I didn't know much about the car besides thats the motor that was in Justins red dragon or whatever they call his 1100hp chevy truck. Then after it made the 840hp pass or whatever it made the first pull, i was told it was a stock block 5.3...i then stepped a few steps back and awaited the madness to unleash as it made 901 throwing rods and shit out the bottom lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One can never tire of having too much torque! Love it. Awesome numbers and a really gorgeous ZY Terminator. The wheels were a great choice, too.

Users who are viewing this thread