Finally.... My car is an 8 second, 6-speed, radial tire, street car!

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Ah ha. Very nice. Makes sense. I could certainly learn a few tricks from someone like you.

Congrats again!

I've been lucky to be able to make SO many passes in this car to figure out so many lil intricacies is the only way I'm able to push this ole girl down the track for those numbers. It's truly Seat time that make it possible and repeatable. I really appreciate the compliments man.

Congrats again brother. Cant wait to test my setup. I’d be happy with a low 9 or 8.99 lol

Thanks Jazz! With your new power level, I'll probably be chasing down your numbers soon!

Awesome! One of my favorite GT500s on here as you just flat get it done on track.
Can't argue with a car you can drive to the track and row gears to 8s, simply badass!
-J

That means a lot LX coming from you guys. We've been on here a long time chasing down numbers and its really nice to see the Plank Holders still giving thumbs ups.

Nice work Jamie......way to represent for us old guys...LOL...

Amen my friend! We old guys still make a pretty good showing, just not to good at being pretty any more LOL. I see you're still ripping ups the Northwest with you monster too brother.

Alejandro5.0

Established Member
Shoooosshh!!! You sir are rolling CONGRATS too you boss, you certainly deserve that shit!! One of my favorite gt500's as well like mentioned above by someone so humble and willing to help others :)

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Shoooosshh!!! You sir are rolling CONGRATS too you boss, you certainly deserve that shit!! One of my favorite gt500's as well like mentioned above by someone so humble and willing to help others :)

Thanks Much Alejandro! It sure has been a crazy journey over the past 10 years with this car. That's what its all about here, helping out is the only way we get faster some times. I want us all showing up the Demons and Vette Z cars lol

Nice damn work! This makes my lazy ass want to go to work in the garage.

Thank you Toro. The car is a hard worker for sure and she puts up with me driving her like I hate her at the track.

Means a lot guys, thanks again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A belated CONGRATS from yours truly, too! That was a solid blast. You've got an awesome setup bro.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Hey guys, thanks so much and sorry for the late reply. My son and me have been obsessed with a couple Dentside Ford 4x4’s lately and we're about to finish them up. It means a lot reading you guys comments seeing as you all know these cars well too. Fearno1, that’s only been 8 years ago brother.......lol. Crazy....FastWilly, the car weighs, IIRC, about 3880 with me in it. I weigh about 215. The car just works really well for what all is done to it.

Once again, really humbled guys and I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread