Finally Parting Out My 03

canibus

Established Member
Keep an eye out, i'm making an update on page one post 3 either tonight or tomorrow. I'll be posting what's left and what's sold.

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
what about the drivers side trim that goes right indise the door? dont know the name of it....its the piece that goes over the carpet edge and runs front to bak in the interior...

canibus

Established Member
Still never got my parts

was the pm not enough, why do you feel the need to post it on the thread. you've been waiting for a week and a half for a shift knob that cost you 30 dollars. do you really think i'm going to screw you over 30 dollars. do you have any idea what i have to lose if i did that in this place. i'm not in the buisness of scamming people, please keep any issues private.

kennycoulter

Established Member
parts in signature please, but looks like your i.c. lines might possibly be damaged as mine were.....my car was a little more moved to the left than that.
also want to add in for the wiper/cowl vent piece and possibly the grille delete.....looks still intact, the one i bought is cracked but usable, but if yours is better, id be interested.

Boobinspector

Established Member
Do you have the rear seat what color and how much? Sorry for the tragedy man been there. Tree ate my 66' coupe. Just got my cobra and need a backseat for the 2 yr old. Can't wait to let my son ride in the cobra. My location is 20653

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
lmk about the trans if the hold goes through. or if you can even state what you'd like to get for it. my buddy's trans on his mach 1 just went out on him yesterday. this trans would be perfect for him. he's located in simi as well.

kennycoulter

Established Member
all of the lines go with the engine? a.c. ,coolant , intercooler, and power steering lines?
did at least one of your foglights survive? foam under the front bumper cover survive?

Users who are viewing this thread