Finally posting

PR714

Pullied '03 SM Terminator
Established Member
Hi all, figured I’d introduce myself here. I joined back in 2015 to look for cobras for sale but ended up finding one local to me. I’ve searched the forum to look for answers and how-to write ups over the years but decided to get more active and contribute with questions and experiences.

I’m located in the SF Bay Area (eastbay/San Jose Area). I’ve had my silver metallic 03 cobra for almost 4 years, one of which she was a daily and the last 2 1/2 she was a grocery getter/weekend toy. Bought her with a handful of basic bolt ons: 2.76 upper, k&n FIPK cold air, bassani headers and catted X pipe, bassani catback with mufflers deleted (loud as hell but sounded oh so good), H&R race springs, and staggered black and polished 17” fr500s.

Since then she’s went through two sets of tires, 2 alternators, a clutch, and is now on e85 with a steggy ported blower and sitting on MM coils up front.

Here she is on black cobra reps

Image1561144905.589259.jpg

Glad to be a part of the community!

brigs

Established Member
Great looking car! I've always liked silver on these.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome "back". Nice silver Terminator. You might be one of the few with a stock blower and E85. Well, ported stock. I can't recall seeing many others.

Users who are viewing this thread