Finally put the gauges back in..

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Well,since today was cool out I installed my new gauges Autometer sent me.I had to rip out all the wires and start all over.What a pain..Came out good though..I am glad I put a dimmer switch on....The trucks dimmer does nothing.These gauges are BRIGHT!!!

Here is a pic without the dimmer..

gauge5.jpg

Then I used the dimmer..I could still dim it more.
gauge4.jpg

Here is what the dimmer switch looks like..You twist the dial....Works great.

gauge1-1.jpg

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
damn that first pic was almost blinding. looks good, i dont really like the chrome looking bezels.
i used the truck dimmer on my phantom gauge, worked good.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
damn that first pic was almost blinding. looks good, i dont really like the chrome looking bezels.
i used the truck dimmer on my phantom gauge, worked good.

These are hooked up to the trucks dimmer..I had to get an extra dimmer switch because these gauges are so bright..The trucks dimmer by itself didnt do much..

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
These are hooked up to the trucks dimmer..I had to get an extra dimmer switch because these gauges are so bright..The trucks dimmer by itself didnt do much..

i see... :beer: those were blinding bright in that first pic, i dont think i woulda been able to drive like that..........they are perfect with the dimmer.

Red Koolaid

Established Member
BRUCEEEEEEEE
ive been on vacation for the last 7 weeks!!!! :D :D Thinkin of gettin my EMT and gettin into Law enforcement. Need to get outta paintin and get into something different. How are things on your end????

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
BRUCEEEEEEEE
ive been on vacation for the last 7 weeks!!!! :D :D Thinkin of gettin my EMT and gettin into Law enforcement. Need to get outta paintin and get into something different. How are things on your end????

Same old stuff here...:sleeping:..7 week vacation?What did you do wrong..LOL

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
LOL........nothin! just takin a BREAK!!!!
Hows the truck??

It's doing good.I have not been racing lately..I can not affoard to break anything right now...My money tree is dead..How is your truck running?Take it to the track yet?

Red Koolaid

Established Member
i need a piston for my stoker kit that i got. then im doin a different torque conv. and BETTER head studs. An o-ring job and that should do it for now. Later, new heads and cams!

Users who are viewing this thread