FINALLY recieved my KB S/C &.....

SSlayer96

Wheeeeeee!!
Established Member
Just recieved my Kenne-Bell supercharger (POLISHED) and took it out the box checked everything out guess what I am FREAKING missing? The freaking Boost-a-pump was missing with the kit:mj: I just spent 3,700 dollars on this damn supercharger and they can't even get it right. Sorry, just venting.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, that's a bummer. Were you planning on doing the install this weekend?

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Why dont you do the intstall and do the boost a pump last I dont think you have to have it and if you take it easy while they send it out it can be ok.

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Originally posted by SSlayer96
Just recieved my Kenne-Bell supercharger (POLISHED) and took it out the box checked everything out guess what I am FREAKING missing? The freaking Boost-a-pump was missing with the kit:mj: I just spent 3,700 dollars on this damn supercharger and they can't even get it right. Sorry, just venting.

Damn you got a Polished K.B. and BAP for a total of 3,700? My Polished K.B. alone was around 3,900?? Either you got a good deal or I got ripped off:??:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Next day air early delivery! They do it for me all the time at work for warranty parts!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Re: Re: FINALLY recieved my KB S/C &.....

Originally posted by SVTBlackBolt
Damn you got a Polished K.B. and BAP for a total of 3,700? My Polished K.B. alone was around 3,900?? Either you got a good deal or I got ripped off:??:

I was thinking the same damn thing! They retail for 4000.

unless you are going over 15psi you should be ok without the BAP. I would install the KB and call them and have one shipped out. They are good about shipping. I had an issue with my TB and they had a new one on my doorstep 2 days later.

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Agree..Kenne Bell customer service is real good..the only thing is their line is always busy..but they always took care of me no questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread