Finally watched the Mist and...

Pacman

Established Member
the ending totally killed the whole movie. I want to punch Steven King in the throat with a roll of nickels. The critics really played up this film and it didn't deliver.
Sorry I just wanted to get that off my chest don't waist your money.

Come on man, tipical Steven King movie

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
No, it's based on one of his novellas. I can't remember which collection it's in, though. I want to say Nightmares & Dreamscapes, or maybe Different Seasons.

No way? (sarcasm abound). So this OP wants to punch SK in the throat for someone else directing a movie based on SK's book.

Wintermute

Banned
Come on man, tipical Steven King movie

The typical Stephen King movie has zero to do with the books/stories other than basic premise. His early stuff was brilliant.

They take his name and idea and phuck it all up, dont blame him. I think the Stand series was maybe the closest anyone has come, other than Misery but that doesnt count.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
No way? (sarcasm abound). So this OP wants to punch SK in the throat for someone else directing a movie based on SK's book.

I should of said Frank Darabont he's the director and screenplay writer but nobody would know who I was talking about. He directed such movies as the Shawshank Redemption and Green Mile. Steven King gave him the thumbs up on the different ending. I don't really want to punch SK in the throat I was just having a bad night.

Users who are viewing this thread