Finally!

valliv

Established Member
Hey guys as some of you know I bought a whipple 03 cobra while i was deployed. I got it from a member on here. It was a great transaction and once i had it shipped down from MA to va beach to my buddies house. I got it dropped off at a great shop here to get a few things done while I was gone. Had a full check on everything and the rear diff seal changed. Also had him tune it. It put down 571 whp 536 tq. The crazy thing is it is putting out 534 wtq at 2400 rpms!!! I finally got back from deployment after getting stuck in germany due to the damn storm out here! I gave her a bath and I have to say this is such an amazing car. After owning a 2003 cam/heads/intake 500rwhp zo6 I was wondering how it would stack up. I must say that I am very pleased and surprised at how strong this car is! I am a true believer in the Cobra! On to a few quick pics. Got a nice cars and coffee event this Sat. I cant wait. I already put in my new black oxidized hood vents in today:) tomorrow comes a cobra stencil on the intercooler!:banana::banana::banana::banana:
photo-118.jpg

photo-119.jpg

photo-117.jpg

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Nice, get some pics with the wife next to it too. hehe

Eh and leave the stenciling to the ricers. And intercooler is under the blower, you want to stencil your heat exchanger.

Last edited:

valliv

Established Member
the heat exchanger is what i meant. The cobra on the grill is bent down a little so im bending it back up very slowly today! Thanks guys im very excited I have my orbital polisher coming in this week. Cant wait to put a few coats on there after I get some of the swiril marks out. Paints in good shape for 10 years old.
SmackedinATL - im guessing you saw the pic of the wifey in the pics forum lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sweet. What's going on with the grill?

Welcome home

I think it's the camera angle and it having the small snake emblem in place of the stock pony.

Very nice looking Cobra, and it's making some mighty nice power/torque. You'll be loving it this weekend. :beer: :rockon:

SnakeForce

Established Member
Welcome home and nice cobra,what kind of hood vents did you go with?do you have some pics?i'm in the market for some but I'm not sure which one to get thanks

MTBSully

Established Member
nice man. Was that the one that had the plate "SNKBTE" or something like that? I saw it on CL. Stop taking all the cobras out of my state!

valliv

Established Member
thanks guys yeah I love it. Brought it to cars and coffee today and it got more looks then my 2 buddies zo6s and most other cars there.

-MTB - It had the plate blkvenum or something like that. Sorry had to steel a cobra out of the state

Users who are viewing this thread